Short Game Golf Session
Grand Palms Resort and Country Club - Pembroke Pines, FL
November - March:
*Pending instructor & course availability
- Individualized instruction from golf pro, Lucas Cohen
- 3-hour lesson focuses on putting, chipping and pitching on and around the green
- Includes cart & green fees
- Learn techniques you'll need for a precise putt and lowering your golf score!
Learn the tips and techniques PGA Professionals use to lower their score with a Short Game Golf Session!
This 3-hour lesson with PGA Professional Lucas Cohen will focus on putting, chipping and pitching on and around the green. Work on your putting stroke and accuracy that will immediately increase your chances of lowering your score. Next, discover the proper wedges and clubs to use on the course.
The Grand Palms Resort and Country Club offers a well groomed course that's perfect for lowering your golf score and perfecting your putt!
About Your Instructor:
Lucas Cohen is a Class "A" PGA Professional with over 15 years of experience as an instructor. Professional accomplishments include "Top 50 U.S. Kids Instructor - Honorable Mention" in 2010 and 2011, elected to PGA Presidents Council 2007-2011 and multiple publications in PGA Magazine.
- Participants must provide their own golf clubs
- Cart & green fees are included in the price of this experience
- Golf experience is recommended
This session will last approximately 3 hours.
This experience is for 1 student.
Spectators are not allowed.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your lesson is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the instructor. Always contact the instructor with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock-neck shirt, spike-less golf shoes and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Are cart and green fees included in the price?
Yes, all fees associated with use of the course are included in the price of this experience.
What should I bring?
Participants should bring their set of clubs and water.
What is the focus of this lesson?
This 3-hour lesson will focus on putting, chipping and pitching on and around the green.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences