NASCAR Ride Along in Miami
Homestead-Miami Speedway - Miami, FL
Select Dates Only:
Experience the thrill of NASCAR racing as your ride shotgun with a professional driver in a 500 horsepower Sprint Cup NASCAR stock car at the Homestead-Miami Speedway!
- Ride in full-sized, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by NASCAR legends such as Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and Dale Jr.
- Race with a professional driving instructor and reach top speed of 150 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car in Miami experience!
Get ready for the thrill ride of your life, as you speed around a the Homestead-Miami Speedway in a real NASCAR stock car!
Your expert driving instructor will whip you around the track at top racing speeds up to 150 MPH in a 500 horsepower Sprint Cup style stock car. Hold on to your helmet- youre in for a fast ride!
Bring your family and friends, and get closer to the racing action than ever before!About the Homestead-Miami Speedway
Since 2002, Homestead-Miami Speedway has hosted the final races of the season for all three NASCAR series. This 1.5-mile oval is known for its steep variable banking, producing a number of close finishes. Hop into your NASCAR racecar and get ready to experience the speedway like never before!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
Yes, friends and family are encouraged to join you and don't forget a camera to capture your experience!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 lbs is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there size requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall and weigh between 100 - 280 lbs.
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID available for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup Style Race Cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the rain policy?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences
"My experience in the NASCAR Ride Along was AMAZING! I want go back, but this time I actually would like to drive the car myself. I have also recommend that we purchase a Ride Along package to raffle off at my job."
"Could use better instructions to get to the Pit, like gate numbers, etc."