West Palm Beach, FL
Tuesdays through Saturdays - 11:00 AM
Prepare to sample and savor the flavors of West Palm Beach with a food tour through the area's best local restaurants!
- Enjoy 13 generous food tastings and 1 small wine cocktail from 6 of the best local restaurants and eateries
- Additional upgrade option available
- Learn about West Palm Beach's unique culture, history and architecture as you taste your way through town
- Great experience for tourists and locals looking to experience West Palm in a whole new light
It's often said that food tells the story of a neighborhood's people, history and culture. With that in mind, there really is no better way to explore West Palm Beach than with a guided walking tour through the area's most unique, delicious local eateries.
This tour is all about tasting the best, freshest local foods and may include visits to gourmet restaurants, a local food truck, the farmer's market or family owned eateries.
Along the way you'll enjoy 13 generous tastings and 1 small wine cocktail. Your guide will sprinkle in a little history, architecture, and culture to create the perfect day in West Palm.
For 2 additional craft cocktails that may include (subject to change):
- A small seasonal craft cocktail at a restaurant that has been rated one of the top 10 for craft cocktails in Palm Beach County
- A glass of wine paired with your cheese plate at a trendy Parisian restaurant
- Participants must be able to walk 1-mile at a leisurely pace
- There will be plenty of air-conditioned stops along the way and the longest walk without stopping is 2.5 blocks
- Transportation is not provided from the start/ending locations of the tour
Approximately 3 hours
There can be a maximum of 12 people on the tour, so you may be accompanied by other participants.
The West Palm Beach Food Tour is only for those on the tour.
The tour will take place rain or shine. In the event your tour is canceled due to extreme inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking. Don't forget sun protection and if there's a chance of rain please bring an umbrella or raincoat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling is allowed with 72 hours notice to your tour provider. Failure to appear on the booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included in the price?
Your guided tour is all inclusive and includes the tour guide, all food tastings as well as restaurant gratuity. Tour guide gratuity is not included but greatly appreciated.
How much food is served on the tour?
This tour typically includes 13 food tastings at 6 stops. It's rare for a participant to leave the tour feeling hungry.
How many drinks are included in the tour?
One small wine cocktail is included. With the upgrade option for 2 additional craft cocktails you will receive 3 small cocktails in total.
Can vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions be accommodated?
Yes. Your tour guides will do their best to provide substitute tastings for most dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, allergies...) with advance notice.
Is the tour wheelchair and baby stroller accessible?
Yes, all sidewalks have ramps at the street crossings, and all restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
Do I need to bring water?
Water is provided throughout the tour.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences