Wok Star Cooking Class
- Your instructor has been featured in The Miami Herald, San Francisco Chronicle & Eating Well Magazine
- Learn the 5 key points of stir frying and how to make a basic marinade
- Discover Asian food brands and where to find them
- Class includes 3 dishes served with Barton & Guestier's vouvray wine & Fiji water
Experience a liberating, fun style of cooking without recipes or measuring!
Begin your class with a tour the beautiful venue and mingle with the other guests. After introductions, you'll explore Asian ingredients and learn Asian cutting techniques.
The 5 key points of stir frying will be explained and every dish chosen will illustrate a different stir-fry combination.
You will also get the scoop on Asian brands and where to find them.
Armed with your new found knowledge you will be able to create hundreds of your own wok masterpieces.
Expand your culinary horizons with this fun and interactive cooking class.
The menu includes:
- Rainbow Lettuce Wrap
- Shrimp and Seasonal Veggies
- Tilapia in a Spicy Brown Bean Sauce
Last Sunday of the month from 12:30 - 2:30 PM
For ages 12 and up.
There will be 15 or so students per class.
This experience is not weather dependent
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.