Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday - 12:00 PM
- Tours have been featured in The Miami Herald, Forbes and Cooking Light.
- 2.5-hour walking tour features tastings at up to 5 local restaurants
- Sample an award-winning Caribbean dish, a Peruvian and Japanese fusion small plate, desserts and more
- Discover the best chefs, food, art and history of this beloved Miami district!
Explore the famous art district and discover the many galleries, delicious food and overall culture on the Wynwood Food Tour!
With your knowledgeable and experienced guide by your side, you'll discover the best local restaurants of this vibrant district.
Tastings on the 2.5-hour walking tour may include (and are subject to change):
- A Caribbean dish
- Peruvian and Japanese Fusion sample
- A refreshing Miamian treat
- Barbecue with local influences
- Delicious dessert
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Visit up to 5 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated on this tour, however other food allergies and dietary restrictions cannot be guaranteed
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
What if I have dietary restrictions and/or food allergies?
Accommodations can be made for vegetarians. At this time, the tour can not be customized to accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions such as gluten free, dairy free and/or vegans.
How much walking will do on this tour?
Participants on the Wynwood Food Tour will walk approximately 1 mile.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your guide is not included in the price of this tour but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
How many stops are on the Wynwood Food Tour?
You will visit up to 5 tasting locations on the 2.5 hour tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the restaurants you visit during this tour are wheelchair accessible.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences
"Our guide, Marie, was very nice. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. I loved all the foods we ate, how prompt we were served, and the history. I also enjoyed the explanation Marie gave on the different artists and their art wall. I had a wonderful afternoon and, yes, I already recommended the tour to my coworkers today. Thank you."
"Very enjoyable and informative. Our guide (Gina) was terrific. "