Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)
Fridays & Saturdays - 6:00 PM
Sundays - 2:00 PM
- Teaching aspiring artists for over 10 years
- 7,200 sq. ft. main studio with 12 foot ceilings and huge glass block windows
- Create you own work of art with someone special
- Everything you need is provided, no experience necessary!
This evening of clay is designed to give participants a unique and fun experience. You will have the opportunity to use a potter's wheel to make your own clay creation.
Bring some wine if you would like, enjoy the creative elements of throwing clay and leave that evening knowing you just had a spectacular date night!
We provide everything you need. All you have to do is come ready to have a good time, and remember to wear clothes that can get dirty, including shoes.
- Particpants must be at least 18 years old
- The experience provider will finish and fire one piece per person in the glaze of your choice
- Work will be finished and ready for pick up in approximately 2 weeks time
- Please feel free to bring beverages and snacks to enjoy
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum of 8 people.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Gardening clothes work well.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 months in advance since these classes are very popular and often sell out.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I get to keep my artwork?
We will finish and fire one piece per person in the glaze of your choice. Work will be finished and ready for you to pick up in approximately 2 weeks.
Can I bring refreshments?
Please feel free to bring a beverage and snack of your choice. (Wine or beer is okay.)
Can I bring my children?
Classes are adult only (18+) unless special arrangements are made.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 34 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $119
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)From: $150
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $42
- Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $256
- All Minneapolis Experiences