Discover Scuba for 2
One Monday a month from 7:00-8:30pm
- Come learn with the largest diving school in Minnesota, with over 35 years of scuba instruction experience
- Minnesota's first PADI 5 Star training facility
- Learn the basics of scuba diving in and out of the water
- Experience the sensation of breathing underwater in our heated training pool
This enlightening, 1 hour class will teach you the basics of scuba diving in and out of the water. After a brief safety orientation, you will have the opportunity to experience the thrill of diving in our pool.
The purpose of the classroom and pool training is to provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills they need to safely enjoy all scuba diving has to offer.
Classroom and pool training using state of the art equipment, combined with our small group size, assures a thorough and enjoyable training program
This class is the perfect way to introduce yourself to the amazing world of scuba diving.
Must complete a medical questionnaire before participating. Minimum age is 12 and basic swimming ability is required. All necessary equipment is provided.
You may be joined by up to 8 people per class.
Allowed, you can watch the participant through a window from a seated area.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Do I need to be a strong swimmer?
No, you need only to be comfortable in the water and capable of swimming continuously for two hundred yards, and treading water/floating for 10 minutes.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $119
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3(1)From: $150
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $42
- Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $256
- All Minneapolis Experiences