Lake Pepin - Lake City, MN
Daily - 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Discover the beautiful waters of Minnesota's Lake Pepin during this 2-hour private sailing charter!
- Sail with a United States Coast Guard-certified captain, with over 28 years sailing experience
- Cruise in style, aboard a beautiful 32' Allied Seawind Ketch
- Enjoy unbeatable views of Lake Pepin and the famed Mississippi Bluffs
- A great way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city!
Step aboard your private sailboat for a few hours of peace and tranquility with up to 5 others on the beautiful Lake Pepin.
Your approximately 2-hour expedition will begin when you and your group climb aboard the 32' Allied Seawind Ketch, known as "Our Lady." This beautiful yacht will provide a comfortable space to entertain your family and friends whether it be under sail, anchored with a gorgeous view, or lounging dockside.
Your knowledgeable captain is U.S.C.G certified and has over 28 years experience sailing on Lake Pepin. Along the way, he will point out interesting landmarks as he deftly navigates the waters of the lake. If you like, he'll even let you be as hands on as you like in sailing the boat. Feel free to participate in as much boat handling as you want, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Guests are encouraged to pack a picnic basket with whatever snacks and beverages they'd like for their sail. There really is nothing quite so luxurious as sipping a glass of wine while soaking in the sun aboard a private yacht. Indulge yourself!
There is no better way to escape the city than with this Private Sailing Charter on Lake Pepin for up to 6 people. Gather your group, and enjoy your day on the water!
- Please no black or hard soled shoes
- You are welcome to bring snacks, beverages, and/or alcoholic beverages of your choice
- All participants under 13 years of age must wear life vests (provided) while on board
- Gratuity for your Captain is appreciated
Cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.
This private charter can accommodate up to 6 participants.
This experience is for the booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any concerns regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers. It can be chilly and breezy on the water.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. In the case of dangerous weather conditions or no wind, participants will be given the option to reschedule. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions for the cruise?
All ages are welcome! However, children under 13 years of age are required to wear a life vest while on board.
Can I bring food and beverages on board?
Absolutely! You are encouraged to pack a picnic basket with whatever snacks and drinks you might enjoy while on board. You will need to pack all utensils and glasses.
Is the captain licensed?
Yes, you're captain is licensed by the United States Coast Guard and a certified sailing instructor. He is also highly experienced and has been sailing on Lake Pepin for over 28 years! You will be in great hands while out on the water.
Can we stop to swim?
No, there is no swimming on this cruise.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 37 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(42)From: $119
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $117
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3(1)From: $150
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $48
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- All Minneapolis Experiences