Flying Cloud Airport - Eden Prairie, MN
Daily - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Provider has been in business for over 45 years and is one of the oldest commercial aviation operations in the Midwestern U.S.
- Fly in a Piper Archer with an experienced FAA certified pilot
- Enjoy stunning views of Lake Minnetonka, downtown Minneapolis, the State Capital, or even your house!
Whether you're planning a romantic evening for two, or simply satisfying your desire to be airborne, this scenic tour is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience.
After a short safety briefing, you will speed down the runway and lift into the clear blue sky leaving all your worries behind.
Once you're at your cruising altitude your pilot will begin to show you the sites of this incredible region as you stare in awe at the amazing views.
Sit back and relax as you cruise past Lake Minnetonka, downtown Minneapolis, the State Capital, or even your house!
Whether it's Winter's white glow, Spring's new bud's, Summer's lush green, or Fall's vast spectrum of colors, each season in Minnesota is prettier than the next, making this scenic flight enjoyable all year round.
Combined weight of participants must not exceed 650 pounds.
30 minute flight: Approximately 30 minutes from engine start to engine stop. 60 minute flight: Approximately 60 minutes from engine start to engine stop.
Up to 3
Spectators are welcome to watch the plane take off and land.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Can I participate if I am under 18 years old?
Yes, but you will need a parent or guardian present with you at the airport to sign a waiver.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 37 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $119
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $117
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3(1)From: $150
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $42
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- All Minneapolis Experiences
"This was an awesome experience! I bought a scenic plane ride for 2 for my boyfriend's birthday. I was hesitant about flying, but the pilot was so nice and amazing and knew what he was doing! He made me feel very comfortable and even flew over our house for us! My boyfriend loved it! Definitely recommend. "
"Everyone was very nice and helpful. Our pilot was very nice. He made sure we had an enjoyable flight!"
"This was a great experience. The pilot seemed to enjoy his role and taking us up for a ride! It was wonderful."