Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tour provider boasting 5 stars on both Tripadvisor and Yelp
- Approximately 2.5-hour guided tour through the trees
- Enjoy 14 unique ziplines totaling nearly 1 mile of zipping fun
- A great adventure for locals and visitors alike!
This 2.5-hour, guided Zipline Canopy Tour is the perfect way to escape the daily grind. Treat yourself to an adventure in the trees just minutes outside the city!
Your tour will begin with a quick safety briefing, also known as Ground School. During Ground School, your professional guides will make sure all the equipment fits properly and that all participants are ready for the adventure at hand.
Next, it's time for the fun to begin! You will be treated to a short ATV ride to the beginning of the course. From there, 2 guides will lead your small group throughout the course. As you work your way through the 14 exciting ziplines, you will traverse a series of spiral staircases, and even a 170-ft suspension bridge! Each zip will last longer, and take you higher into the trees. Your final zipline will be the longest and fastest yet at nearly 1200 ft long and beginning at a height of 175 ft in the air. It will be an unforgettable adventure and is sure to get your heart pumping!
If you are looking for a thrilling change of pace, this canopy tour just outside Minneapolis is the experience for you!
- Participants must weigh between 70-250 pounds
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
- Participants under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Closed-toe shoes required
Zip tour lasts approximately 2-2.5 hours depending on the size of the group
You may be accompanied by other tour participants with group sizes not exceeding 10 guests. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
Spectators may wait and observe from the registration building. There is a gas grill available for use if you and guests would like to bring your own fixings for lunch and enjoy the area.
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event that they do have to close the course due to lightning or extreme weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Wear breathable, comfortable clothing. Short shorts are not recommended, as they're typically uncomfortable in a harness. Close-toed shoes are required by all participants. In colder months, you may want to consider multiple layers and long underwear.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are permitted up to 7 days prior to your booked date. All cancellations will result in the loss of 50% of the value of your experience. Rescheduling is allowed at any time at no penalty. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event the provider cancels your tour due to weather, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule your tour within 1 month of the originally scheduled tour and pending provider availability.
Can we bring a camera?
This tour uses handbrakes, therefore you will be unable to use your handheld cameras. However, you are welcome to bring you own GoPro or hands-free camera. Provider is able to provide helmet mounts. Alternatively, there are a limited amount of GoPro rentals available from the provider for $20, which includes an SD card of your photos. Please contact the experience provider directly if you would like to reserve one of these rentals as they do sell out.
In what weather conditions will you cancel?
This tour operates year-round in all conditions, except high wind and lightning. Please be mindful of the weather and dress appropriately for the conditions on the day of your scheduled tour.
What are the requirements to participate?
Participants must weigh between 70-250 lbs and be at least 10 years of age. Additionally, all participants must sign a waiver prior to the tour.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 37 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(42)From: $119
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $117
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3(1)From: $150
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $48
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- All Minneapolis Experiences