- Custom 4 course menu designed from a distinct blend of Italian & South American influences
- Varietals and Vineyards rarely seen in Nashville accompany each course to create the perfect marriage of food & wine
- Your server explains the origins of each wine and why it has been paired with each course
Experience the moment when your wine compliments your food as if they were soul mates!
Enjoy an incredible evening at Nashville's #1 Wine Bar & Restaurant, where Chef Hernn Silvio will create a 4 course tasting menu from a distinct blend of Italian & South American influences expertly paired with wines coming from varietals & vineyards rarely seen in Nashville.
Savor each bite of your gourmet meal as your server explains the origins of each wine and why it has been paired with your meal.
Participants must be 21 years and above. The menu is selected by the chef, however, personal requests regarding likes, dislikes & allergies can be accommodated. Gratuity is not included but is customary.
Approximately 2 hours
For 2, 4 or 6 people
This experience is only for the participants
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Nashville Gift Ideas:(View all 17 Nashville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $185
- Whitewater Raft the Middle OcoeeFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Middle/Upper Ocoee RaftingFrom: $130
- Downtown Nashville Food TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $325Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Couples Wine DinnerFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Group Wine TastingFrom: $320
- All Nashville Experiences
"the experience at Rumours was amazing! the service was top rate, the food delicious I would highly recommend both the restaurant and Cloud 9 my cloud 9 experience was strong as well and I will buy gifts through them. the restaurant moved while I tried to redeem the first time and the cloud 9 person easily extended it. the only negative was a lag in communication when I sent date options and then hearing back. Then the vendor callede and said while they could do the first date, the second was better due to an event. That was a good call and I appreciate the heads up. BUT the confirmation I later got from cloud 9 had the original date so I had to call back to confirm. that is minor. great experience"