Striped Bass Fishing Charter
Percy Priest Lake; Nashville, TN
Year Round; By Appointment
- Spend a day Bass fishing with friends on the waters of Percy Priest Lake, one of the best fishing lakes in the U.S.
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have won awards as Co-Anglers of the year in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- Enjoy a day on the water with top of the line boats, electronics, rods and reels, and bait tanks
Cast the lines and reel them in! This Striped Bass fishing trip is geared to be a great experience with your friends and family. Spend a day on the water fishing for Striped Bass, which can grow up to 4 feet long and weigh over 50 pounds.
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has taken an active role in stocking their lakes with these great fighting fish. Percy Priest Lake, is located approximately eight miles east of Nashville and boasts 213 miles of shore line.
Come spend a fun day fishing with friends on these peaceful waters!
- Price does not include fishing license, which can be purchased here
- All rods, reels, bait, and tackle are provided
- Gratuity for your guide is very appreciated
Morning trips; dawn to midday Afternoon trips; midday to dusk
Up to 6 people per boat, depending on option selected.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for weather. Remember that it may be a bit cooler on the water and rain gear is a good idea. You may also want to wear a hat, polarized sunglasses, and sunscreen for protection from the sun, as well as clean soft sole shoes. Don't forget your camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Nashville Gift Ideas:(View all 13 Nashville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $156
- Whitewater Raft the Middle OcoeeAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $60
- Middle/Upper Ocoee RaftingFrom: $109
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Guided Fly FishingAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $325
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Introduction to Hang GlidingFrom: $249
- Striped Bass Fishing CharterFrom: $375
- All Nashville Experiences