- Visit the cave naturalist John Muir called the "Noble Gateway"
- Your professional guide will take you underground and off the beaten path through the dark, mysterious labyrinth of Hidden River Cave
- Tour involves strenuous hiking through muddy and wet cave passages, crawling and climbing over rocks
Experience caving like never before as professional, well-trained guides take you 150' underground and off the beaten path and through the dark, mysterious labyrinth of Hidden River Cave.
Designed to introduce participants to the natural cave environment, this tour provide a firsthand look at cave ecology and karsts hydrology. Before each expedition, participants learn about cave safety, conservation, and discuss environmental issues relating to the story of Hidden River Cave.
The tour features an underground stream, dome rooms, narrow passageways, cave formations, cave adapted animals including crayfish and cave fish and historical artifacts.
A crawl along the river's edge provides a unique opportunity to view aquatic cave wildlife in their natural environment. As you navigate the rocky terrain, trickling water reveals underground falls. Come learn and explore all the mysteries of Hidden River Cave!
This Wild Caving Tour involves strenuous hiking through muddy and wet cave passages, in addition to crawling, stooping and climbing over rocks. Tours are not recommended for anyone that has claustrophobia, breathing or walking difficulties. Proper equipment and safe caving practices are stressed.
Caving helmets and lights are provided. Participants must wear boots, gloves, warm clothing and be prepared to get muddy. Youths must be at least 12 years of age; an adult must accompany ages 12-18. The temperature inside the cave is approx. 58F. Restrooms are not available. Advance registration required.
Up to 15 participants; for groups larger than 10, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Participants must wear boots, gloves, warm clothing and be prepared to get muddy. The cave is approximately 58F.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Nashville Gift Ideas:(View all 13 Nashville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Whitewater Raft the Middle OcoeeFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Middle/Upper Ocoee RaftingFrom: $109
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $295Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Introduction to Hang GlidingFrom: $249
- Striped Bass Fishing CharterFrom: $375
- All Nashville Experiences