Best of Brooklyn Food Tour
Thursday through Monday - 11:00 AM
- Tour provider inducted into TripAdvisor's "Hall of Fame"as well as ranked a top destination in the "Blue List" of Lonely Planet
- Visit Brooklyn's most dynamic areas with commentary from a native New Yorker
- Sample diverse cultural cuisine and authentic "City" foods while you enjoy panoramic views of Manhattan and historic architecture!
It's been said that "A trip to Brooklyn is like a trip around the world." Enjoy a history and gastronomy lesson in this eclectic, international half-day culinary tour of Brooklyn.
Your experienced and knowledgeable native guide will lead you through Brooklyn's most dynamic areas where you will sample some of the incredible local cuisines that make New York unique.
Begin in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents before you venture across the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn where the majority of your tour will take place.
Though you will drive from one neighborhood to the next you will have plenty of time to walk around and take pictures in each area.
In this driving and walking tour of Brooklyn some of the neighborhoods you'll visit may include (and are subject to change):
- New Williamsburg -Home to many ethnic groups and a thriving art community where you'll sample a slice of delectable, authentic Neapolitan brick oven thin crust pizza.
- Old Williamsburg -Drive through the neighborhood that is home to the Ultra Orthodox Hasidic Jewish community.
Visit one of the largest Polish populations in the United States for a sit down meal at a favorite neighborhood eatery featuring the best kielbasa sausage, pierogies and more
- DUMBO -Stop at the Jacques Torres chocolate factory and visit Brooklyn Bridge Park for an excellent view of Manhattan's famous skyline.
- Sunset Park -Featuring a plethora of Latin American food establishments, enjoy a picnic style lunch in the park featuring the "Cuban" sandwich.
*Tastings are subject to change and may take place indoors during colder months or in the event of inclement weather.
- Tour begins and ends in Greenwich Village; you are not required to return to Greenwich Village at the end of the tour
- You will be transported to Brooklyn via car or bus
- Bottled water is provided at the beginning of the tour
Approximately 4.5 - 5 hours
Group sizes vary with a maximum for 24 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmatio, all bookings for this experience are final.
How will we get to Brooklyn?
Transportation to Brooklyn via car or bus is included in the price of this tour. You'll meet your guide in Greenwich Village and then will bed riven to Brooklyn. Along the way, you'll pass through historic areas of lower Manhattan.
Is this also a walking tour?
Yes, although you will spend time traveling to Brooklyn by bus or car, you'll walk through some of the great areas described in the tour.
Is there food and drink served on the tour?
Yes, you will sample delicious food from various establishments on the tour. A cold bottle of water is provided to every guest at the start of the tour.
Is the price of all the food included in my ticket purchase?
Yes, the price is includes all food tastings on the tour.
How much food is served on the tour?
You will visit numerous locations for tastings with enough samples to happily fill most stomachs.
Are there vegetarian options on the tour?
Yes, there are only a few tastings that involve meat on the tour and the vegetarian options are just as delicious! Please make a note of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
Do we just walk around and sample food?
Absolutely not! Aside from sampling delicious food, you will also experience life in the various neighborhoods. The tour is fully narrated by your guide who will discuss the history, culture, architecture and entertainment of unique food establishments.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 49 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $155
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $147
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $80
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- All New Jersey Experiences