Downtown - New York, NY
Saturdays - 2:00 PM
Treat yourself to the finer things in life: Chocolate, Desserts and a Drink!
- Spend a memorable day in New York's trendy Downtown, sampling the most delicious desserts from around the world
- Your guides have been featured in USA Today, The Food Network and Time Out New York
- Tour includes a wide array ofgourmet sandwiches, European cheeses, delicious desserts and some of the best chocolates youve ever had
- Complete your day with a delicious craft beer or glass of wine!
Experience the best of New York Citys bohemian decadence as you explore the lively and dynamic neighborhoods of SoHo and NoLIta.
This 2.5 hour downtown area walking tour, in and around Little Italy, sports a diverse palate. Youll enjoy culinary offerings from several countries while learning about the areas colorful history. Youll see up and coming designer shops, art galleries and historic sites while enjoying everything from gourmet sandwiches, European cheeses, delicious desserts and some of the best chocolates youve ever had. The afternoon is topped off with a fresh craft brew or glass of wine.
Whether youre a local or a visitor, we cant think of a better, more intimate way to discover the real New York.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Tour must have a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Transportation is not provided from the start/ending locations of the tour
- Recommended to bring a bottle of water on the tour
- Approximately 1 mile of walking at a leisurely pace
Approximately 2.5 hours
Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run. There can be a maximum of 15 people on the tour, so you may be accompanied by other participants. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
The Chocolate, Desserts & Wine Tour is only for those on the tour.
The tour will take place in rain and/or moderate weather conditions. In the event your tour is canceled due to extreme inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking. The tour takes place both inside and outside the boutique shops.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed. If you are unable to attend your booked date, you may send someone in your place as long as you contact the provider at least 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on the booked date or to find a replacement if you are unable to make it, will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much food will I eat on the tour?
Quite a bit! The number of stops varies, but generally speaking each tour will have 5 different tasting stops plus a beer/wine stop. The tour also includes a savory food stop, so you're not overwhelmed by sugar and aren't left hungry.
I don't like beer, can I get a glass of wine instead?
Yes, you may order a glass of wine if you prefer this.
Will I learn about New York City on this tour?
Yes, your guides are all licensed New York City sightseeing guides and they will incorporate interesting information about the neighborhood you are touring into their narrative.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Please let us know during the booking process and let the guide know what you cannot eat at the beginning of your tour. Your guide will do everything possible to arrange substitutes for you, and if you need to skip the food at a particular stop your guide will make sure you get an extra sample at another stop.
Is there a minimum age for the tour?
Yes, there's a minimum age of 21 years.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Some of the stops along the tour are wheelchair accessible and some are not. However, anyone in a wheelchair is encouraged to come on the tour and necessary accommodations will be made. Please inform Cloud 9 Living during the booking process if anyone in your party will be in a wheelchair.
What places will I go on the tour?
You will be visiting the best chocolatiers, bakeries, hidden gems, new hot spots and more.
Is there a lot of walking on the tour?
The walking on this tour will cover about 1 mile total over a couple of hours. You will walk at a very leisurely pace, stopping often to enjoy tastings and sights along the way. While during most of the tour you will be standing, there will be some opportunities to sit for a few minutes.
Where does the tour end?
The tour will end about a half mile north of the starting point -- possibly a bit farther depending on the day. Ask you guide for the closest subway or bus stop.
Should I give the guide a tip?
Yes. If you enjoyed the tour, we recommend that you give the guide (and assistant if it's a larger tour) a gratuity. They take pride in what they do and appreciate positive feedback and receiving gratuity.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 46 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $199
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $70
- Formula 2000 RacingAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $575
- All New Jersey Experiences