Course & instructors nationwide
Daily - Sunrise to Sunset
*Pending weather & instructor availability
Click here for courses & instructors nationwide
With a private lesson from a PGA Class A Professional in New Jersey, you will discover techniques and strategies for improvement that would otherwise take years to learn.
- Choose from a variety of courses and professionals to help you with your game
- Take steps toward meeting your golfing goals
- Lessons are tailored to your ability and are great gifts for any level of golfer!
PGA Class A Professionals are universally recognized as the leaders in the field of golf instruction. This is your chance to put their years of training and knowledge to use for you.
Our instructors include regional PGA Teachers of the Year, Collegiate coaches, and former tour players.
With a private lesson from a PGA Class A Professional, you'll discover techniques and strategies for improvement that would otherwise take years to learn.
So whether you are looking to add distance to your drive, improve your short game, or learn how to finally hit your irons straight, your instructor will help you reach your goals.
Sample topics covered include proper alignment, grip, posture, ball position, swing mechanics and more.
Learn to play the course with confidence!
Instructor & course locations in the New Jersey region:
Brian Perino; Scotland Run Golf Club; Williamstown, NJ
Brian Perino is a PGA Class A Pro and has over 14 years of experience teaching students of all skill levels. He believes that every student has a unique swing and a personal set of goals for their game, so he tailors his instruction to the needs and goals of each student so they can get the most out of their game.
Scott Barnaby; Crestmont Country Club; West Orange, NJ
PGA Class A instructor Scott Barnaby has over 15 years of experience working with golfers of all abilities, helping them get the most out of their golf game.
In addition to being an experienced instructor, Scott is a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified fitness instructor, and a certified club fitter. He is also an AFPA Certified Personal Trainer and uses his knowledge of fitness to help students tailor their golf swing to their strengths.
- Includes course or practice facility fees
- Golf clubs are not included, participant must provide his/her own
- Instructors are PGA Class A professionals who have completed a multi-year series of work, study and training in every aspect of golf
- PGA instructors have passed an aptitude test and must maintain his or her expertise through continuing education programs
- Cloud 9 Living is not affiliated with the Professional Golfer's Association of America (PGA)
This experience is only for an individual golfer.
Only the registered participant may enjoy this lesson.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your lesson is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be able to reschedule your lesson with the instructor.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and appropriate golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts.
It is recommended to request bookings 14 - 30 days in advance. Lesson dates and times are subject to your instructor's availability.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Livings's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a lesson with your instructor, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling will be subject to your selected instructor's rescheduling policy.
Will my lesson be with a famous professional golfer like Phil Mickelson or Sergio Garcia?
No, your lesson will not be with a famous golfer from the professional tour. Rather, your lesson will be with a qualified instructor who has received his Class A certification from the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA).
What is a PGA Class A Professional?
All of our instructors have been certified by the Professional Golf Association (PGA) as Class A professionals. In order to receive their PGA Class A, he or she must have completed a multi-year series of work, study and training in every aspect of golf, must pass an aptitude test, and must maintain his or her expertise through continuing education programs.
What will the lesson focus on?
This is a customized lesson for golfers of all levels, from beginners to experienced golfers looking to hone their skills. Areas of instruction may include driving, putting, chipping, proper body alignment, grip, posture, ball position, swing mechanics and more.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 43 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $179Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseFrom: $133Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Hoboken Historical Food TourFrom: $46
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All New Jersey Experiences