April - October:
Tuesday through Thursday - 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Fridays - 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturdays - 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Perfectly maintained Harley-Davidson motorcycle completely equipped for touring
- Includes helmet, unlimited miles and saddle bags for storage
- Choose from 5 models: Low Rider, Fat Boy, Heritage Softail, Street Glide, Road King
- Get out and own the road
Here is your chance to "Rent the American Dream" and experience the ultimate vacation adventure by touring on a prestigious Harley-Davidson.
Whether its just for a day or for a full week, you are in for the ride of a lifetime on a perfectly maintained Harley-Davidson motorcycle completely equipped for touring.
Like a modern cowboy on a steel and chrome steed, you will be able to discover America in its most natural state.
Choose from several different Harley-Davidson models including the Road King, Heritage Softail, Low Rider, Fat Boy and more.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must possess a valid motorcycle license
- International drivers must possess a license that allows him/her to legally ride the same type of bike in his/her country of residence; an International driver's license is not sufficient
- Rental includes half-shell helmet, unlimited miles & all applicable taxes
- All rentals come equipped with saddle bags for storage of personal items
- Fuel costs are participant's responsibility
- Bike models are subject to availability and subject to change
- Additional costs and minimum day rentals will apply for one-way trips and during high season events, such as Sturgis
- Additional terms and conditions will be presented at time of rental, including a credit card authorization for a deposit
- Deposits are typically around $1,000 (depending on the model) payable to the rental provider on the day of the experience
1-3 day options. If you'd like to rent for more than 3 days, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Most bikes allow for a driver and a passenger.
Only the authorized participant is allowed to drive the bike.
It is not recommended to drive a motorcycle in inclement weather. Should the weather be questionable, the supplier will issue a rain check good for up to one year.
What to Wear:
Half-shell helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals for both driver and passenger. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, the following terms apply: If you cancel or reschedule outside of 31 days prior to your booked date there is no charge. If you cancel or reschedule within 21-30 days of your booked date, a fee of 30% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 11-20 days of your booked date, a fee of 60% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 10 days of your booked date, you will lose the entire value of your experience and no rescheduling or exchange will be allowed.
What is included in the rental?
Every rental includes a half-shell helmet for driver and passenger. Full-face helmets can be rented for a $10 fee (subject to change and availability). Each bike comes with two locks - a disc lock and spoke lock. Additional helmets, jackets, chaps, gloves and other accessories are also available for rent, but are not included in the price.
Will the bike be delivered to me? If so, what will it cost?
Bike delivery varies by location. Typically, you have the option of getting picked up if you are within 5 miles of the rental location.
What is the gasoline policy?
All motorcycles are rented with a full tank of gas and vehicles must be returned with a full tank of gas. Vehicles returned with less than a full tank of gas will be subject to a refueling charge. Renters may also pre-pay for gasoline, allowing them to return the gas tank empty.
How are mechanical breakdowns and flat tires handled?
Every renter is provided with a toll free emergency telephone number at pick-up. In case of a mechanical breakdown, the staff will arrange for towing to the nearest rental location or repair facility.
Do I need to purchase insurance?
You are required to purchase insurance on the day of the rental and ranges from $20 - $35 per day (subject to change).
When 2 people are on 1 bike, does the insurance cover both of them? If 2 people are authorized to drive, do both need to buy insurance?
Participants riding on the back of the bike must have their own medical or travel insurance. If 2 people are authorized to drive the motorcycle, both participants need to purchase insurance.
What kind of driver's license do I need to rent a bike?
Driver's must possess a valid motorcycle license. International drivers must possess a license that allows him/her to legally ride the same type of bike in his/her country of residence. An International driver's license is not sufficient.
What constitutes as a "rental day?"
Rentals are based on a 24-hour period. If the bike is picked up at 10:00 AM, it is also due back at 10:00 AM.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 38 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $179Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseFrom: $67Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseFrom: $133Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Hoboken Historical Food TourFrom: $46
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All New Jersey Experiences