In-Home Wine Tasting Class
Union and Middlesex Counties - New Jersey. For locations beyond these counties, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply.
Year Round, pending the instructor's availability.
- Invite your friends and family to learn about wine in your home or a venue of your choice
- An initial consultation with your wine expert host will help to select wines in tune with your interests
- Enjoy learning about and tasting up to 6 wines suited to you in your customized class
- This is a great experience for the casual wine sipper or the wine enthusiast
Host a customized wine tasting class in the comfort of your home or a venue of your choice. Wine is presented using a unique, thematic approach that everyone is sure to enjoy!
You and your guests will delight in an evening of wine sampling and instruction where you will gain a better understanding of major wine styles and, more importantly, an understanding of your own personal preferences.
You will have an initial consultation with a wine expert where you will determine your knowledge level, needs, and tastes in order to build a two hour class with a focus tailored to you.
Based on your consultation, your wine expert host will select up to 6 wines in tune with your interests and take care of the rest. You may come to the conclusion that you want to learn about different varietals of wine, exploring the subtleties within each varietal, or choosing from various themes such as Modern vs. Traditional, or Wines of the World, etc.
Suggested Themes (additional themes may be suggested based on your event and interests):
- Discover Your Personal Wine Palate - Do you prefer certain types of wine but have difficulty explaining why? This tasting will present a simple method for understanding and communicating your personal preferences and tastes in wine. We will sample a broad range of wines of many styles from all over the world and show you how you can identify your favorites. Whether buying wine in a store or ordering from a restaurant wine list, this skill will be immensely valuable.
- Modern vs. Traditional Wine-making Styles - Taste and learn the differences between the traditional, or "Old World" style of wine-making and the modern techniques of the "New World." Which do you prefer and why? Your wine expert will take you on a tasting tour from the traditional approach to the modern methods so that you will know how to pick the appropriate style for any occasion.
Participants must be ages 21 and up.
Price includes: wine, tasting glasses to be used during the tasting, take home reference materials, and a wine and food pairing guide.
An initial consultation will determine your preferences. Specific requests may result in an extra cost.
Approximately 2 hours
This is a private experience. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for options not listed.
This experience is only for those participating.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 1 week prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other New Jersey Experiences:(View all 30 New Jersey experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $154Avg Rating of: 4-half(16)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $209Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseFrom: $80
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 5(14)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Play with a Pro - WiliamstownFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- All New Jersey Experiences
- Gift Certificates