Select Dates Only:
Click here for schedule
Think you have what it takes to man the wheel during an adrenaline pumping car chase? Prove it with this interactive, Learn to Drive Like a Spy experience!
- Course developed by former military, law enforcement and security professionals with highly specialized training
- 4-hour experience includes a safety briefing, on course instruction/skill building and a heart-pumping final mission
- Try your hand at the evasive driving techniques used by professionals and see if you have what it takes to drive like a spy!
If you've ever watched a thrilling Hollywood chase scene and wondered what it would be like to be behind the wheel, this hands-on, fast paced, adrenaline pumping experience is your chance to find out!
The approximately 4-hour experience will begin with a meet and greet session, during which you will be introduced to your professional driving instructors and fellow spies. Next, you will be given a safety briefing to review the rules and regulations of the road. From there, the real fun begins! You will be paired off with a fellow participant to learn and practice a series of skills which you will use during your final mission through "Karjackistan". Together, you and your partner will take turns behind the wheel to master the art of spy driving while your on-course instructor radios in real-time feedback and critiques. Before you know it, it will be time to put your spy skills to the test with a heart-pumping final mission!
During your final mission through "Karjackistan," you will be testing all your newly learned driving skills with a simulated car chase/escape scenario. You will need to execute your maneuvers perfectly all while keeping a careful eye on the road for possible enemies! Do you have what it takes?
This Learn to Drive Like a Spy event will be the experience of a lifetime so don't miss out on your opportunity to live out your Hollywood dreams!
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Experience will run rain or shine
- Participants do NOT need to know how to drive stick shift
- 4-hr experience includes in-depth safety briefing, on course instruction and, and heart-pumping final mission
- Water and snacks will be available
This is an approximately 4-hour driving course.
Group sizes vary, but will not exceed 20 participants, 2 participants per car, and an instructor to participant ratio of 1:4.
This experience is for the booked participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed toe, soft-soled shoes (i.e. sneakers). No sandals or flip flops.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance. Dates are limited so please book as early as possible.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. Rescheduling is allowed at no additional fee, if rescheduling within the same calendar year. If rescheduled date falls within next calendar year, there is a $25 administrative fee.
Do I need to know how to drive stick shift?
No! You will be driving a Crown Victoria sedan with automatic transmission.
Will there be water available?
Yes. Water and snacks will be available on the course.
Will there be an instructor in the car with me?
No. Instructors will be out on the course with radios, giving you real-time feedback and critiques during your experience. They are equipped with speed guns and will be monitoring your speed and safety at all times. It's all you behind the wheel!
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 46 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $199
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $70
- Formula 2000 RacingAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $575
- All New Jersey Experiences