Princeton Airport - Princeton, NJ
Daily - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Learn to fly in a Cessna 172 under the careful guidance of a FAA certified flight instructor
- Join your instructor in the preflight inspection of the plane and then take the controls for a memorable flight
- A great introduction to flying for anyone who has considered flight training
- No experience necessary
This learn to fly a Cessna experience in New Jersey is a wonderful gift for anyone who has a desire to fly!
When you arrive for your flight, a FAA Certified Flight Instructor will escort you to your plane and demonstrate the pre-flight inspection where the fuel, oil, and airplane are inspected to determine airworthiness.
The whole idea of this introductory flight lesson is to get the participant to do as much as possible. This lesson is not to be confused with an "airplane ride" where one passively watches someone else do the work.
After the pre-flight inspection, it's time to hop in the pilot's seat and take the controls. Your certified instructor will be sitting next to you, guiding you through the motions, but you'll do most of the flying.
During this flight lesson, you will experience all different aspects of flight, have a great time, and learn enough to decide whether you want to continue learning to fly and pursue a pilots license.
- No experience necessary
- There is no age requirement, however participants must be at least 5 feet tall
The full experience will last 90 minutes. This includes approximately 60 minutes of flight time and 20 minutes of pre-flight orientation.
1 student per plane.
Friends and family are welcome to watch the take-off and landing from the waiting area with a view of the runway.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes are required and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least one week in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling must be completed up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled flight. Failure to appear on your booked date or to complete a cancellation or rescheduling at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there a weight limit?
There is no weight limit for this experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
here is no age restrictions, however participants must be at least 5 feet tall.
Can I bring a passenger?
Students are not allowed to bring a passenger along for this lesson.This is a real flight lesson and you can log your time towards your pilot's license.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 47 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- All New Jersey Experiences
"The knowledge and professionalism of Cloud 9 Living and my experience provider were excellent. The people could not have been nicer. Totally pleasant adventure!"
"The reps at Cloud 9 Living were so helpful and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions. The flight instructor was great!!! He made the flying experience fun and enjoyable. My boyfriend had an amazing time flying. Thank you to Cloud 9 Living and the flight school for making my boyfriend's flying experience perfect!! "
"Thanks for making a dream come true to the boys at the airport!"