Lincoln Harbor Marina - Weehawken, NJ
Select Sundays - 12:00 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's Day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
Nothing puts cheer into a brand new week and a champagne toast quite like an afternoon aboard the New Jersey Sunday Brunch Cruise!
- Enjoy 2 hours of leisurely floating down the Hudson River and around the harbor, for some of the best sightseeing in NYC.
- Relish the extreme comfort of the Spirit of New Jersey, a luxurious yacht with a chic, modern interior and brilliant outdoor decks and rooftop lounge.
- Indulge in a buffet-style brunch offering delicious selections, which may include pastries, fresh fruits, salads, breakfast and lunch entrees, and a full dessert station.
- Move to the beat of DJ entertainment and grab your favorite brunch beverage from one of the ship's four cash bars as you cruise around NYC waters.
One of the most remarkable things to do in NJ is only a boat ride away! Step aboard the New Jersey Sunday Brunch Cruise for an afternoon of great food, wonderful company, breathtaking waterfront sights, and lively entertainment.
Whether you're a local or visitor, prepare to be dazzled when your New York sightseeing reaches a whole new level on this scenic cruise! Snag a spot on the open-air rooftop lounge or along the outdoor observation decks as the ship leaves its dock at Lincoln Harbor Marina in Weehawken, New Jersey. Delight in incredible views of the NYC skyline and famous Manhattan attractions for the duration of this 2-hour outing. You'll enjoy entirely new perspectives of Lady Liberty, Freedom Tower, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, and more all guaranteed to leave you both breathless and photo-happy.
Be sure to bring your appetite on board the New Jersey Sunday Brunch Cruise! An impressive buffet spread awaits, full of breakfast and lunch items that cater to any type of taste. Indulge in a variety of salads, sides, and entrees typically featuring (though subject to change):
- Kale, organic spinach and mixed greens
- Fruit and vegetables
- Bacon and sausage
- Hand-carved strip loin
- Scrambled Eggs
- And many more mouthwatering options!
No brunch in New Jersey would be complete without the sweet touch of a full dessert table! Enjoy tempting items like chocolate cake, apple cobbler, cheesecake, Rice Krispy treats, cannolis, and any other desserts the ship's chef may whip up to tantalize your taste buds. And while you're at it, complete your New Jersey Sunday Brunch Cruise with a bloody mary, champagne, wine, or specialty cocktail from one of the Spirit's four cash bars.
Before heading back to the dock, get ready to rock! Because some of NYC's hottest DJs will be on board with you, so cruise guests can move 'n' groove on the dance floor. Go wild to the tunes of top hits, request your favorite song, or savor a sweet moment with a slow dance and your favorite person.
Top your weekend off right, and hop aboard one of the most unique things to do in New Jersey with family and friends!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are included
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Must be 21 years or older, with a valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 600 people.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your lunch cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
The cruise features an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef.
Sample Buffet-Style Brunch Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Baked Ziti Pasta
Breakfast Meats Main Dishes :
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Hand Carved, Slow Roasted Strip Loin
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Spirit features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Spirit will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 46 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- All New Jersey Experiences