Pier 61, Chelsea Piers - New York, NY
Select Sundays - 12:00 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Enjoy unrivaled view of timeless New York City landmarks as the ship traverses the waterfront from Chelsea Piers.
- Indulge in a delicious buffet, offering one of the best NY brunches around, featuring an impressive array of breakfast, lunch and dessert favorites.
- Dance to the tunes of the DJ, moving and grooving to songs featuring various genres and styles
- Take advantage of the ship's impressive features like climate-controlled decks, panoramic windows, rooftop lounge area, and four cash bars.
- A NY cruise like this is the perfect way to spend Sunday with family, friends, or a special someone!
Toast to the start of a brand new week in sheer style, aboard the New York Sunday Brunch Cruise! With a festive atmosphere, remarkable food, and high-energy staff, it's no wonder this experience is nothing short of unforgettable.
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by a friendly crew member who will show you to your table for the afternoon. Explore the ship, eat, drink and be merry as this cruise from NY makes its way along the Hudson River, harbor area, and East River. Between the panoramic windows of the dining area and the Spirit's impressive observation decks and rooftop lounge, there's hardly a better way to go about sightseeing. Marvel at famous Manhattan attractions like Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Brooklyn Bridge — all from the supreme comfort of this scenic cruise!
If there's a hot spot you need to hit for brunch in New York, you found it on the Spirit. A variety of mouthwatering breakfast and lunch items fill the grand buffet, ready to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy any type of appetite. Your New York Sunday Brunch Cruise will include options (subject to change) like:
- Muffins and bagels
- Seasonal fruit and salads
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Sweet maple sausage
- Scrambled eggs
- Sides and vegetables
- Savory fish, chicken, and hand-carved strip loin entrees.
Fancy a cocktail? The Spirit of New York offers four cash barsfor guests to enjoy as the ship makes its way along the waterfront. Complete your NYC brunch experience with a glass of champagne, mimosa, bloody mary, beer, or your favorite cocktail. Relax with friends, family or a special someone on the rooftop lounge. And be sure to take a moment or two to cut a rug on the dance floor, to the tunes of the ship's talented DJ!
Make way for a most memorable start to your week aboard the New York Sunday Brunch Cruise.
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are included
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Must be 21 years or older, with a valid ID to purchase alcohol
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fee
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 600 people.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your lunch cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
The cruise features an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by the executive chef.
Sample Buffet-Style Brunch Menu
*subject to change
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad
Roasted Red Beet Salad
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Baked Ziti Pasta
Breakfast Meats Main Dishes :
Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Hand Carved, Slow Roasted Strip Loin
Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note drink prices are subject to change.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Spirit features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Spirit will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 46 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- All New Jersey Experiences