Personal Chef for an Evening
Philadelphia, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester & Northern Atlantic
*For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
- Chef Kahlil Wyche, your personal chef for the evening, will bring groceries, prepare a delicious 4-course meal for you and your guests, serve you and clean up afterward
- Discuss food preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during an initial consultation with the chef
- Relax and entertain in style with exceptional cuisine & personal attention!
Let your own Personal Chef for an Evening evening do the work as you sit back with a cocktail and enjoy a memorable evening with friends or family!
Chef Kahlil Wyche will come to your home with groceries in hand and prepare a delicious 4 course dinner for you and your guests. After preparing your meal he'll clean up too.
Whether you're looking to relax with family for a special occasion or entertaining guests, this is the ultimate way to enjoy a worry-free night of delicious food and exceptional service.
Chef Kahlil will consult with you to customize the menu to your preferences and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
Chef Kahlil specializes in creatively mixing exotic herbs and seasonings to create a variety of cuisines such as American, Seafood, Creole and Nouveau Soul Food.
About the Chef:In addition to being an excellent chef, Chef Kahlil is friendly, outgoing and is actively involved in numerous philanthropic endeavors and charitable organizations, including preparing over 300 meals annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas day for the homeless, senior citizens and low income families.
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget you can simply reimburse the Chef on the day of your experience
The Chef will be at your house for approximately 3-4 hours.
For groups larger than 8, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for the scheduled party size.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your scheduled date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
What do I need to provide?
For this experience, you will need to provide a full kitchen for the chef. This includes an oven, stove top, pots, pans, cooking utensils as well as plates, bowls and silverware. If the menu you decide on requires additional cookware that you cannot provide, the chef may be able to bring it with him.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
Prior to your experience, Chef Kahlil will contact you to discuss potential menu options and your preferences! Please note, if you would like to have a particular item outside of the established budget, you can simply reimburse the chef on the evening of your dinner.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Food allergies and restrictions will be accommodated and discussed while you go over menu preferences for your evening with Chef Kahlil.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for the chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 46 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $199
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $70
- Formula 2000 RacingAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $575
- All New Jersey Experiences
"Our chef was wonderful! Kahil and his wife are true professionals -- the details, menu, and food were perfect! They created a truly memorable experience for our party! The food was OUTSTANDING! The only recommendation that I would have is that if he shared a bit more about the ingredients in each dish and described the dish as it was served. Otherwise, it was an amazing night!"
"I was extremely satisfied with my experience. The chef was friendly and easy to work with in making selections for my dinner. The night of the event, they came in with the most delicious food and set the background for the dinner with a red carpet, rose petals and relaxing music to make the whole experience very enjoyable and impressive to my guests. It was wonderful for me to be able to have such a lovely dinner at my home where I could enjoy the company of my guests without distractions. I would definitely do this again!!"
"It was a very nice experience, this was a surprise for my wife for our anniversary and she loved it, we were very satisfied with everything. Thank you very much! "