VIP Golf Instruction - West Orange
Crestmont Country Club - West Orange, NJ
March - October:
Pending instructor & course availability
- Learn from PGA Professional Scott Barnaby, a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) fitness instructor with over 15 years experience teaching golf
- Learn skills and tactics to help you score better
- Cover topics ranging from club selection and how to read the ball flight to course management and terrain analysis
- Give what every golfer really wants - a lower score!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a VIP private lesson from PGA Professional Scott Barnaby, you'll have the best of both worlds - instruction on the driving range as well as on the golf course. You'll have the opportunity to learn valuable skills at the practice facility at Crestmont Country Club and then hit the golf course for a few holes to apply those skills to on course situations.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With this VIP private lesson, you'll get one-on-one instruction on all aspects of the game. The lesson will include:
- A consultation including an assessment of your equipment and a discussion of the goals you'd like to achieve.
- Assistance in understanding how to read the ball flight and how the club path and club head positions affect the flight of the ball.
- Help in understanding how your swing is affected by your limitations.
- Work on course management, unusual lies and special situations.
About Your Instructor Scott Barnaby:
PGA Class A instructor Scott Barnaby has over 15 years of experience working with golfers of all abilities, helping them get the most out of their golf game.
In addition to being an experienced instructor, Scott is a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified fitness instructor, and a certified club fitter.He is also an AFPA Certified Personal Trainer and uses his knowledge of fitness to help students tailor their golf swing to their strengths.
- Includes all course fees for the duration of your lesson
- Includes instructions from a PGA Class A instructor
Approximately 2 hours
This lesson is for the scheduled participant only.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact the instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other New Jersey Gift Ideas:(View all 47 New Jersey experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly - PrincetonAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $199
- Stock Car Ride Along - PoconoAvg Rating of: 4(14)From: $139
- Drive a Stock Car - PoconoAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $549
- Learn to Fly - MedfordAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $155
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- New Jersey Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $144
- New Jersey Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $71
- New Jersey Sunday Brunch CruiseFrom: $80
- All New Jersey Experiences
"PGA Instructor Scott A Barnaby taught me a valuable golf lesson. With his strong knowledge, experience and communication skills, I gained the tremendous knowledge on how to play and fine tune my own golf game. I would enjoy playing golf so much more."
"Scott was great. "
"The golf lesson with Scott Barnaby and the entire experience at Crestmont Country Club exceeded my expectations by a wide margin. Scott not only took the time to work on the fundamentals of my swing but also spent time on the course with me one-on-one, talking strategy. I learned more from Scott in 2 hours than I have in 10 years' worth of lessons. Scott has a strong knowledge of the science of the golf swing, along with the knack to explain how my swing changes in a simple-to-understand manner. He even took the time to send me an e-mail two days later with notes from our lesson. I would and have already recommended the experience to friends who I hope will also make a visit to see Scott. Also, the course is spectacular! Thanks, Scott, for a great experience and the best gift I was ever given!"