New Orleans, LA
Daily - 9:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Explore New Orleans by bike with a professional tour guide to point out the historical landmarks on this exciting city tour!
- Tour providers are recipients of a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award and have an overall 5-star rating by past guests
- Explore the city on a state-of-the-art bike with an experienced guide on this 3.5 hour tour
- Visit the Treme neighborhood, Saint Louis Cemetary No. 3, Faubourg Marigny and more!
Cruise the Oak-lined streets on some sweet wheels made for city biking on the New Orleans Bike Tour!
With an experienced guide to lead the way, you'll travel the historic neighborhoods for a 3.5-hour tour. Memorable stops and sights along the route may include (subject to change):
- Treme Neighborhood
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 3
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Faubourg Marigny
- Congo Square
- Avenue of the Creoles
Go beyond the famous French Quarter of New Orleans and explore the other sights in the city on this guided, bike tour!
- A bike, helmet and a bottle of water will be provided on this tour
- Participants must have prior bike riding experience
- Participants can expect to ride up to 12 miles throughout the tour
- Storage lockers are available on-site for personal belongings
- Discounted pricing is available for children between the ages of 4-11 years
This bike tour is for up to 8 participants. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for more than 6 participants or children between the ages of 4-11 years.
The experience is for participants only
This experience will go on in the event of rain. However, tours do not operate in lighting or other extreme weather conditions, so please be sure to contact your experience provider in these situations.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How far will we ride on this tour?
Participants can expect to ride up to 12 miles throughout the tour. New Orleans has no hills so this is an easy bike ride at a moderate pace.
Will restrooms be available on the tour?
Yes, there will be stops for restroom breaks.
Is there any storage on the bike?
Yes, the bikes have racks available for storage throughout your tour.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 20 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $153
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $388
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $61
- Private Gondola TourFrom: $90
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans After Dark FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $365
- All New Orleans Experiences