New Orleans Cocktail Tour
New Orleans, LA
Daily - 4:00 PM
- Your friendly guide will detail the history of New Orleans and the French Quarter as well as the stories behind classic New Orleans beverages
- Participants will sample four libations during the course of this walking tour
- Experienced and local tour provider has led entertaining tours for enthusiastic participants since 2004
- Wonderful tour for both New Orleans locals and visitors alike!
Visit some of the oldest establishments in New Orleans' French Quarter to sample, delicious classic and local cocktails.
Sip, savor, and learn the history behind classic New Orleans drinks. Your tour will include stops at some of the area's oldest historic restaurants, established as early as 1840.
You will enjoy delicious beverage samples which may include (but are subject to change):
- Choice of Abita Beer, locally brewed just north of New Orleans
- French 75
- Pommes Souffle with Bernaise Sauce of Gruyeres
Whether you're a visitor to the city or a local, this tour will allow you to sample the historic drinks that New Orleans is Famous for!
- Participants must be at least 21 years old with valid ID
- Beverage samples are included in the cost of this experience
- Establishments are located within 8-blocks of the tour starting point
You will be joined by other participants for a total of up to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event your tour is cancelled due to extreme, inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking. Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How many beverages are included?
You will sample 4 beverages throughout the tour.
Is there an age requirement to participate?
All participants must be at least 21 years old and bring a valid ID. Due to state law, minors are not allowed on this tour.
How far will we be walking on the tour?
You will be walking about 8 blocks on this tour. There are no stairs involved.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 13 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $141
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $61
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans Bike TourFrom: $45
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- New Orleans Segway TourFrom: $75
- New Orleans Evening Segway TourFrom: $65
- Big Easy Aerial TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- All New Orleans Experiences
"Naïf was our guide. We were fortunate enough to be the only two in the tour, so it really felt like a VIP experience. He was outgoing, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable. We have seen him around town since the tour, and he continues to reach out and give us tips on how best to enjoy New Orleans. He made us feel like part of the city, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!"
"Our tour guide (Mary) was knowledgeable, funny and happy to answer any questions we had."