New Orleans Cocktail Tour
New Orleans, LA
Daily - 4:00 PM
- Your friendly guide will detail the history of New Orleans and the French Quarter as well as the stories behind classic New Orleans beverages
- Participants will sample four libations during the course of this walking tour
- Experienced and local tour provider has led entertaining tours for enthusiastic participants since 2004
- Wonderful tour for both New Orleans locals and visitors alike!
Visit some of the oldest establishments in New Orleans' French Quarter to sample, delicious classic and local cocktails.
Sip, savor, and learn the history behind classic New Orleans drinks. Your tour will include stops at some of the area's oldest historic restaurants, established as early as 1840.
You will enjoy delicious beverage samples which may include (but are subject to change):
- Choice of Abita Beer, locally brewed just north of New Orleans
- French 75
- Pommes Souffle with Bernaise Sauce of Gruyeres
Whether you're a visitor to the city or a local, this tour will allow you to sample the historic drinks that New Orleans is Famous for!
- Participants must be at least 21 years old with valid ID
- Beverage samples are included in the cost of this experience
- Establishments are located within 8-blocks of the tour starting point
You will be joined by other participants for a total of up to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event your tour is cancelled due to extreme, inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking. Don't forget sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How many beverages are included?
You will sample 4 beverages throughout the tour.
Is there an age requirement to participate?
All participants must be at least 21 years old and bring a valid ID. Due to state law, minors are not allowed on this tour.
How far will we be walking on the tour?
You will be walking about 8 blocks on this tour. There are no stairs involved.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 20 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $153
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $388
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $61
- Private Gondola TourFrom: $90
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans After Dark FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $365
- All New Orleans Experiences
"Our guide for the NOLA Cocktail Tour was Suzy. She was excellent, well-informed (about history AND cocktails), interesting, enthused, energetic. She was able to provide some back-room views of two historic and upscale restaurants -- VERY interesting. That's a unique benefit for touring, rather than just bar-hopping. Wrapping up at a very upscale cocktail lounge was a nice touch. I hear the culinary tour is equally as interesting."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. "
"This was our second New Orleans historical beverage tour in 2 years! We requested the same guide, Naif Shareddy. He is an exception gem! His knowledge brought the history of New Orleans alive for us. Would not hesitate to send others his way."