New Orleans Evening Segway Tour
New Orleans, LA
Mid-March - October, tours run daily at 6pm.
Hop on a segway for an evening tour of New Orleans where you'll experience the transformation of the French Quarter as the sun begins to set.
- This 2 hour tour is the perfect jaunt through the city taking in the sites, sounds and culture of the Big Easy as the sun goes down
- See all the legendary landmarks like the French Quarter, the Mississippi Riverfront, Louis Armstrong Park, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street and more
- Your friendly and local guide will share insight about New Orleans' architecture, history and culture
- New Orleans, sunset and a segway - you can't go wrong!
There's no better time to take in the sights and sounds of New Orleans than at sunset, and there's no better way to tour the city than on a segway.
New Orleans is legendary for so many reasons; it's the birthplace of jazz, home of savory creole food, and host to architecture dating back to a French and Spanish colonial past. There truly is no place like it.
Your friendly local guide will escort you around the French Quarter and beyond as they provide stories and lore about the city's sites, history and culture along the way.
You'll start the tour with a 30 minute orientation session going over segway operation and practice operating your segway. Once everyone feels comfortable and ready to conquer the city you'll head out.
Tour highlights may include (and are subject to change):
- The French Quarter
- Mississippi Riverfront
- The Treme Neighborhood
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Congo Square
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- The Old U.S. Mint
Come on out, hop on a segway and experience New Orleans as evening approaches!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
Each tour begins with a 30 minute orientation session. You will practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer New Orleans.
All riders must be at least 12 years of age and participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian. Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs and no more than 260lbs. Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
A $500 credit card damage deposit authorization is required upon arrival, but the amount will not be charged unless there is damage to the Segway.
Up to 8 participants
The experience is for participants only
The segways are able to operate efficiently in the rain; therefore this experience will go on in the event of rain and ponchos are provided. However, tours do not operate in lighting or extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider in these situations.
What to Wear:
Casual attire, comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Do I need prior experience with a segway?
No! You'll start your tour with a thorough overview of the segway, and have the chance to practice using it before heading out on the tour. Segways are easy to operate, and a fun way to see a city that's way more efficient than walking.
Is this experience just for tourists?
Definitely not! Even for locals, you'll likely learn quite a few new facts about the history and culture of your city you never knew. Plus, cruising around on a segway is an experience in itself.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 20 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $153
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $388
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $61
- Private Gondola TourFrom: $90
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans After Dark FlightAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $365
- All New Orleans Experiences