New Orleans Segway Tour
New Orleans, LA
July through Mid-September:
Daily - 10:00 AM
Mid-September through June:
Daily - 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
Hop on a segway and cruise effortlessly through New Orleans' streets and squares as you take in all the sights and sounds of The Big Easy.
- See all the top sites including the French Quarter, the Mississippi Riverfront, The Treme Neighborhood, Louis Armstrong Park, Bourbon Street and more
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will share fascinating stories, historical insight and help you find all the city's best photo-ops
- 3 hour tour, perfect for both visitors & locals
- There is no more fun or efficient way to tour New Orleans than on a segway!
From buildings dating back to New Orleans' French and Spanish colonial past, to the birthplace of jazz or the night-life on Bourbon Street there definitely is a lot to take in down in the Big Easy. And there's no better way than on a guided segway tour!
You'll start the tour with a 30 minute orientation session going over segway operation and practice operating your segway. Once everyone feels comfortable and ready to conquer the city you'll head out.
Your friendly local guide will escort you around the French Quarter and beyond as they discuss the history of New Orleans, music, architecture and the city's legendary food.
Tour highlights may include (and are subject to change):
- The French Quarter
- Mississippi Riverfront
- The Treme Neighborhood
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Congo Square
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- The Old U.S. Mint
Come experience New Orleans in a way like you never have before - on a segway!
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
Each tour begins with a 30 minute orientation session. You will practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer New Orleans.
All riders must be at least 12 years of age and participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian. Participants must weigh at least 100 lbs and no more than 260lbs. Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
A $500 credit card damage deposit authorization is required upon arrival, but the amount will not be charged unless there is damage to the Segway.
Up to 8 participants
The experience is for participants only
The segways are able to operate efficiently in the rain; therefore this experience will go on in the event of rain and ponchos are provided. However, tours do not operate in lighting or extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider in these situations.
What to Wear:
Casual attire, comfortable shoes. Dress for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Do I need prior experience with a segway?
No! You'll start your tour with a thorough overview of the segway, and have the chance to practice using it before heading out on the tour. Segways are easy to operate, and a fun way to see a city that's way more efficient than walking.
Is this tour just for tourists?
Definitely not! Even for locals, you'll likely learn quite a few new facts about the history and culture of your city you never knew. Plus, cruising around on a segway is an experience in itself.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 13 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $141
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $61
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans Bike TourFrom: $45
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- New Orleans Segway TourFrom: $75
- New Orleans Evening Segway TourFrom: $65
- Big Easy Aerial TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $285
- All New Orleans Experiences