Romantic Aerial Tour
New Orleans Lakefront Airport, New Orleans, LA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Closed some holidays
Enjoy a picturesque and relaxing Romantic Aerial Tour over the colorful city of New Orleans.
- Sip Champagne and delight in a treat of chocolate with your special someone by your side
- Explore New Orleans from a sprawling bird's eye perspective
- A FAA-certified commercial pilot will describe the breathtaking views of the unique city as you pass by
- Enjoy 360 degree views of the Mississippi River, Superdome, Port of New Orleans, and French Quarter and more
- Perfect experience for a date night out, special occasion, or celebration!
Enjoy the unique city of New Orleans from above on a romantic airplane tour for two.
Sit back and relaxed with your loved one as you drink Champagne and enjoy a delectable chocolate treat.
Sweeping 360 degree views will take your breath away as you pass over neighborhoods, business districts, and famous sites of the city. Your friendly FAA-certified Commercial Pilot will describe the local landmarks and cultural gems as you pass over them at an altitude of 1,500 feet.
Sites seen may include:
- The French Quarter
- The Spanish Plaza
- South Louisiana bayous
- Port of New Orleans
- The Mississippi River
- and more!
Grab your sweet heart for a picturesque flight you will remember for years to come!
Total combined participant weight must be less than 450 lbs. Participants must be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
If you are interested in seeing a specific landmark, please make a note at the time of booking for your pilot, who will do their best to accommodate your request.
Gratuity is included in the cost of this experience.
30, 45, or 60 minute flight, depending on the option selected.
This flight is for your party of two.
This experience is for the participants only.
This experience is weather dependent, but will run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of a weather cancellation, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. The aircraft is equipped wit heating for winter, but there is no A/C in the summer months.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience with the experience provider directly. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is the pilot certified?
Yes, you will be flying with a fully certified commercial pilot. The experience provider's pilots have over 20,000 hours of combined experience.
Is there an age requirement for this tour?
Both participants must be at least 21 years old with valid ID to go on this tour.
Is there a weight requirement for this tour?
The total weight of both participants must be less than 450 lbs.
What airplane with the flight take place in?
This tour will use either a Cessna 172 or a Piper Archer.
Other New Orleans Gift Ideas:(View all 17 New Orleans experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $388
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $141
- French Quarter Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $56
- New Orleans Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $61
- New Orleans Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $85
- New Orleans Bike TourFrom: $45
- Race a PorscheFrom: $338
- Race a Nissan GT-RFrom: $308
- All New Orleans Experiences