Beauty Overhaul w/ Raychel Wade
Manhattan - New York, NY
*Pending stylist's availability
- Expert stylist seen in Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Allure, Real Simple and more
- Begin in your makeup drawer and weed out items you don't need
- Go shopping to find the best products for your personal style and skin type
- Receive a lesson using all your products and learn from step-by-step instruction
This compete package begins in your makeup drawer. Together, you and Raychel will weed out what you don't need and keep what you can't live without.
Next, it's time to shop! At the makeup counters Raychel will be your guide, helping you find the best products for your personal style, beauty regime and skin type.
With no allegiance to any specific brand, you are ensured an honest and straightforward opinion.
Back at home, you will receive a lesson using both your old and new products. Raychel will create half of your face, then it is your turn to finish the job as you receive step-by-step instructions and technique suggestions.
In the end, your makeup drawer will be streamlined and every product in it will be a perfect match for you.
With a complimentary face chart to track colors and techniques, you will be ready to put your best face forward for any occasion.
Raychel's Magazine Listings:
- This experience is for locations in Manhattan, but non-residents may use the artist's home
- A complimentary face chart and written instructions will be your fool proof cheat sheet until it becomes second nature
- Purchases are not included in the price
Approximately 90 minutes
This is a one-on-one consultation with Raychel Wade.
This experience is for the participant only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the makeup purchased included?
Items purchased throughout the day are not included in the price of this experience.
Where does this experience take place?
The consultation will be in your home, however, if you live outside of Manhattan you may use the artist's home.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences