- Your energetic and knowledgeable guides have been featured in USA Today, The Food Network and Time Out New York
- Spend an afternoon tasting craft beers, sampling cheeses and indulging in decadent desserts
- Discover some of the newest and best eateries and shops in Manhattan as you enjoy 6 or more tastings
- Great for visitors to New York or locals looking to experience the city in a new way!
If you love eating, exploring the city, and having fun then this tour of Manhattan's Upper West Side is for you!
Enjoy an indulgent afternoon of chocolate, cheese and beer tasting on a leisurely walking tour of the Upper West Side.
Your guide is a licensed New York City tour guide who will point out facts about the city as well as show you some of the newest and coolest eateries, shops & restaurants in Manhattan. Even locals will learn about hidden gems they've probably never heard of, meet culinary purveyors and learn many new things about food and beer.
While eating and learning about some of the most delicious desserts and beers you've ever had, you'll also learn about how these foods are made and how best to enjoy them.
You'll have the chance to taste a wide variety of treats which may include:
- A flight of 4 craft beers
- Chocolate truffles & bon bonns
- Crunchy, gooey fresh baked goods
- Decadent pastries
- Varietal dark chocolate
- Creamy hazelnut gelato
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Participants must provide own transportation to/from the tour start location
- Beverages (aside from the beer tastings) are not included with the cost of the tour, participants are encouraged to bring a bottle of water
- Tour must have a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Participants will be required to walk a total of 1 mile at a leisurely pace over the course of the tour
This tour will last approximately 2.5 hours.
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum of 15 per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour is weather dependent in the event of extreme weather such as a heavy snowstorm, hurricane, etc... The tour will take place in rain and/or moderate weather conditions. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed. If you are unable to attend your booked date, you may send someone in your place as long as you contact the provider at least 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on the booked date or to find a replacement if you are unable to make it, will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much food will I eat on the tour?
Quite a bit! This is a chocolate, cheese and desserts tour so there won't be much in the way of veggies or protein. The number of stops varies, but generally speaking each tour will have at least 6 stops with the last stop being a comprehensive beer tasting.
Will I learn about New York City on this tour?
Yes. Your guides are all licensed New York City sightseeing guides and they will incorporate interesting information about the neighborhood you are touring into their narrative.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Please let us know during your booking and let the guide know what you cannot eat at the beginning of your tour. Your guide will do everything possible to arrange substitutes for you, and if you need to skip the food at a particular stop your guide will make sure you get an extra sample at another stop.
Is there a minimum age for the tour?
Yes, all participants must be 21 years of age.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Some of the stops along the tour are wheelchair accessible and some are not. However, anyone in a wheelchair is encouraged to come on the tour and necessary accommodations will be made. Please inform Cloud 9 Living during the booking process if anyone in your party will be in a wheelchair.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 122 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 4-half(25)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(23)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(16)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All New York Experiences
"Tour was extremely fun and great stops."
"We expected more beer and cheese and less of the history of NY. Although informative, was not the type of tour we were looking for"
"Lots of fun and yummy food!"