Beer Tasting Sail in New York
South end of Battery Park, Lower Manhattan, NY
End of April - Mid October; Saturdays & Sundays at 12:00 PM
- Get introduced to the wonderful world of "craft" or "microbrews" with beer experts
- Taste several ales and lagers paired with cheese and charcuterie
- Sail aboard a 158' "Tall Ship", with masts rising 120' off the deck constructed from plans from the National Archives of the U.S.
- Great for visitors to New York or locals looking to experience the city from a whole new perspective
Set sail on New York's largest sailing vessel with craft beer experts and get introduced to the wonderful new world of Craft or Micro Beer.
With over 1,500 brewers now making delicious brews all over the country, choosing and appreciating beer has become an art form to rival its cousin wine.
Taste several outstanding ales and lagers paired with cheese and charcuterie while you drink in the magnificent views of the skyline of NYC.
You'll sail aboard the historic Clipper City, which is an exact reconstruction of the City Clipper ships that sailed the coastal lumber trade in the U.S. during the late 1800's.
This is an environmentally friendly experience, as your ship is powered by the wind with auxiliary engines fueled by an eco-friendly bio-diesel mix.
What better way to spend a time on the water than taking in the legendary sites of Manhattan while sitting back and sampling beers!
All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification (driver's license or passport)
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Seating is casual.
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
Sailing is an all weather outdoor experience, and we do sail in light rain. In the event of dangerous sailing conditions, your sail will be rescheduled. Always contact the Experience Supplier with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Light skirts and wind don't always mix. Don't forget your sunscreen and a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience for no fee. A $10 fee payable directly to the experience provider will be charged for rescheduling within 48 hours. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 119 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(37)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences