Brooklyn - New York, NY
Fridays - 11:00 AM
Saturdays - 12:00 PM
- Your certified, friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in the New York Times, USA Today online, WNBC and Time Out New York.
- Italian, Middle Eastern and New American cuisine come together
- Enjoy 6-7 tastings from the neighborhoods' diverse, locally owned artisan food shops, long standing favorites and new trendy hot spots
- Bring your appetite and enjoy!
On this Carroll Gardens Brooklyn Food Tour, you will not only experience places where local residents love to eat, but you will also discover how food is the engine of a local ecosystem.
Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill and surrounding Brooklyn neighborhoods have an energetic mix of small, locally owned, artisan food shops. Explore what makes these neighborhoods tick.
You'll visit long standing institutions as well as new culinary hot spots to experience a sensational menu of traditional flavors and daring dishes.
Explore Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been the staple of these neighborhoods and discover the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine.
Along the way, you'll learn about the neighborhoods' rich histories and changing character from the local business proprietors and residents themselves. You'll find out what makes these neighborhoods so special.
Be sure to bring your appetite and enjoy!
- Price includes food tastings, tour map of the neighborhood, and a knowledgeable tour guide
- Children 5 years of age and under who are not participating in tastings may attend the tour free of charge
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
Tours run rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your experience is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience for a $10 per ticket fee payable to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
This tour runs rain or shine. Please plan accordingly and dress for expected weather conditions. In the event of severe, inclement weather, the experience provider does reserve the right to cancel tours. All tour cancellations will occur at least 2.5 hours before the scheduled time.
How far will we walk on the tour?
This tour involves approximately 1 - 2 miles of walking.
Will there be opportunities to use the restroom during the tour?
Yes, there will be at least 1 opportunity to use the restroom during the tour.
Will there be opportunities to sit down during the tour?
Yes, there will be at least 1 opportunity to sit down during the tour.
Are children allowed on the tour?
Children 5 years of age and under who are not participating in tastings may attend the tour free of charge.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is always appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"Great tour guide that was knowledgeable and genuinely interested in the topic and the neighborhood!"
"Food was delicious. If I had to suggest, I would say more of a mix of sweet and savory tastings...too many sweets when it's recommended to not eat lunch before arriving. Otherwise, the guide was knowledgeable and engaging, as well as friendly and fun."