Chocolate Making Class in NYC
Tuesday through Thursday - 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Private, 3-hour, step by step introduction to chocolate making with an instructor who has over 33 years of experience
- Learn how to buy, taste, temper, coat and decorate with chocolate
- Following a demonstration, go hands-on to temper and hand dip your own chocolate creations
Whether loving chocolate is a hobby or an obsession, this is the workshop for you to expand your sweet horizon!
In this private class, you will learn from a truly passionate 3rd generation chocolatier. Through a step by step introduction to chocolate, you will cover everything you need to know about buying, tasting, tempering, coating and decorating with chocolate in a hands-on environment.
After various skills are demonstrated, you will have the opportunity to temper your own chocolate, as well as experience hand dipping.
Regardless of your experience, this chocolate workshop will provide you with skills and knowledge that will pay you back for years to come!
- This is great for all levels
Approximately 2.5 hours
The private class is for 2-4 participants, depending on the option selected.
This is a private class.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for your experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience for a $25 fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 7 days prior to your experience will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"It was wonderful! Very personalized experienced, and we learned a lot. Would recommend it highly to anyone."
"I bought the chocolate-making course as a gift for my girlfriend's birthday. We could not have been more pleased with the ease of booking the course through Cloud 9 Living, as well as the fun, entertaining, and very intimate experience of the class. The instructors, Michael and Rose, both excel at making this class a memorable (and delicious!) one. I will absolutely be recommending this class to friends and family!"
"Working with Rose and Michael was fantastic. They are kind and wonderful people. The chocolate was amazing but meeting them was even better. "