Classic Convertible Tour
New York, NY
March - November:
Sunday through Friday - 10:15 AM & 1:15 PM
- Tour provider inducted into TripAdvisor's "Hall of Fame" for receiving a Certificate of Excellence 5 consecutive years
- Cruise in style and immerse yourself in the most populated city in the US
- Explore highlights of the city with historical and cultural commentary from a Native New Yorker
- Visit Chinatown, Little Italy, TriBeCa, SoHo and more
- Enjoy views of the famous Manhattan skyline, historic bridges, diverse architecture and ethnic communities that create this globally influential city
See New York City from a unique and different perspective with your private tour guide and chauffeur in a luxurious, full size classic 1975 Oldsmobile Royale convertible and take in the sights cruising through the streets of the historic downtown area.
Unlike any other tour, this chauffeured journey with an experienced and knowledgeable native New Yorker will show you the most fascinating areas in New York City.
Begin in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the City's most influential residents, and then venture across the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
The West Village - the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
SoHo - an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
TriBeCa - an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
South Street Seaport - a cobblestoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
The Financial District - home of The New York Stock Exchange
Chinatown- home to the largest Chinese population in North America
Little Italy- home to more than 20 historical landmarks
The Manhattan Bridge - used by over 350,000 commuters each day
The Brooklyn Bridge - one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The convertible can hold up to 4 passengers
- Water will be provided, however, food is not allowed in the vehicle
Approximately 2 Hours
You may have up to 4 passengers on your private tour.
This experience is only for those riding in the convertible.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear casual attire fit for the weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have requested a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private tour or will there be other people in the car with us?
This is an exclusive private tour. Once a date has been booked for the tour it will no longer be available for anyone else to book. Pricing does not change regardless of number of participants.
Does the tour include stops or are we in the car the whole tour?
You will have the option to get out at most locations to explore and take photos.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of Greenwich Village (aka the West Village). Greenwich Village is easily reached by taxi or subway from anywhere in Manhattan. Exact meeting location details will be provided at the time of booking.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back where it started in Greenwich Village. You may also get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
Can I bring my pet?
No, pets are not allowed in the convertible.
Can I bring food and drink on the tour?
No, food and drinks are not allowed in the convertible, however a cold bottle of water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences