Upper West Side - Manhattan, NY
Friday through Sunday - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- Your own private art instructor will guide you brushstroke by brushstroke as you and your sweetie work to create a masterpiece together
- Art instruction studio has been featured on NBC, ABC, The Village Voice, Manhattan magazine and more
- Includes candles, fresh flowers, all art supplies and expert art instruction
- Bring your own wine or beer - your choice!
- A truly memorable date night!
Is your dating regiment stuck in a rut? Dinner? Movie? Why not experience something fun and different with a romantic painting class for couples!
Enjoy the calm of candles, rose petals and creative expression with a romantic date night to remember. You and your date will be guided by your own private art instructor as you choose an image that is meaningful to both of you.
You'll learn a variety of painting techniques such as color mixing, texture use, composition, and most importantly how to feel inspiration while you joyfully express yourselves together through art.
So come relax, bring a bottle of wine or some beers and create a masterpiece together on a date night to remember.
- Candles, fresh flowers, all necessary art supplies and instruction are included.
- You may bring your own wine or beer to this private class
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to consume wine or alcohol and must have valid ID
Approximately 2.5 hours
This is a private class.
This experience is only for those participating in the class.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing that may be exposed to paint or other materials.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do we need art or painting experience?
No prior art experience necessary, beginners are welcome and encouraged.
Is wine or beer included?
It's not included, however you may bring your own wine or beer.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"Had a good time! "
"Our instructor was wonderful. She was articulate, well educated in art and super friendly and patient with us. We had one of the best experiences of our lives. We are coming back with the kids in the future! "