Custom Perfume Design
Manhattan - New York, NY
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending Fragrance Expert's availability
- Enjoy an exclusive one-on-one consultation with Sue Phillips, a globally recognized expert in the fragrance, cosmetics and personal care fields
- Featured in Oprah's "O" Magazine and on the Martha Stewart Radio Show
- Design your own namesake fragrance using some of the world's finest perfume blends
- This affordable luxury is an experience that will last a lifetime
Many celebrities and designers have created their own signature fragrance. Why not have a custom fragrance designed just for you?
This custom perfume designing experience is truly a celebration of the senses. Much like a sommelier, a Fragrance Expert will lead you on a guided olfactory tour describing the differences between fragrance categories and the sensory link between scent, memory and emotion.
Your Fragrance Expert will present you with a range of exquisite perfume blends to ultimately create your ideal custom, signature fragrance. You will bottle your perfume in your own designer purse spray or elegant men's canister. Once you have the fulfilled product, you will brand your creation by naming your fragrance and receive a certificate of registration.
There is no better way to express your unique style and personality than with your own signature perfume. This custom perfume design and consultation is an experience that will last a lifetime.
- If you choose to host your event in an alternate location, additional travel fees will apply which will cover your fragrance expert's travel time and associated costs
A private workshop for 1 person will last approximately 1 hour. Workshops for 2 people or more will last approximately 90 minutes.
Up to 4 participants for individual consultations. Larger group consultations are available upon request. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for details and pricing.
You may bring a spectator for an additional $100 (subject to change). Please contact Cloud 9 Living to add a spectator to your reservation.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least one week in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours prior to your booked date with a fee equal to 50% of the purchase price and is based on availability.
What is used to make the perfume?
Natural ingredients are used such as flowers, herbs, plants, woods, fruit, spices, resins, balsams and leaves. To create new aromas not found in nature, Synthetics are used to create original scents and many new molecules are compounded in the lab to reflect nature.
Is this experience for men and women?
Yes, the workshop is designed for men and women to create your own custom perfume, Cologne or aftershave. You will bottle your perfume in your own designer purse spray or elegant men's canister.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"The most amazing experience! I found this experience on http://cloud9living.com as a birthday gift for my girlfriend and she loved it! We got an exclusive one on one with Sue Phillips, who is by the way the sweetest and nicest person. She is so kind and inviting, and made us feel great. She took the time to get to know us and really explain in depth the art of fragrance. From the history to the origin of certain smells, she really made this experience interesting. The best part is creating our own custom fragrance and making it smell the way we want it to be. This is truly is a once in a lifetime experience, forever memorable and I am glad to have had the opportunity to be one on one with the amazing Sue Phillips. I definitely recommend this experience for everyone. "