Raceway Park - Englishtown, NJ
Select Dates Only:
Friday - June 16, 2017
Saturday - June 17, 2017
Friday - September 29, 2017
- Racing school founded by racing legend Doug Foley
- Start with a long smoky burnout before your driver stages the racecar and takes the launch
- Cover hundreds of feet in just a second and reach speeds over 140 MPH
- Experience the feeling of a couple G-Forces as you accelerate faster than you ever have before!
- To actually drive the Dragster yourself, Click Here!
Have you ever watched cars travel down a racetrack at unbelievable speeds and wondered what that would feel like? Well, this is your opportunity!
Let a highly experienced professional instructor suit you up in the provided proper safety equipment, get you belted in to this 800 horsepower Monster and take you for the ride of your life.
With a long smokey burnout and a couple of G-Forces off the starting line you will be wondering why you have never done this before!
About Raceway Park:Known as one of the most exhilarating drag racing venues in the world by racing enthusiasts and drivers alike, New Jersey Motorsports Park boasts the finest in timing, track maintenance equipment and unrelenting record-setting performances. Check it out for yourself and experience the thrill of racing on a pro drag racing track!
- Available June 16th and 17th and September 29th, 2017 only
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age
- All participants are required to sign a Liability Release Form
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form
- Height requirement is 5'0" - 6'5" tall; weight 100 - 325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the dragster with no assistance
Plan on being at the track for approximately 1 hour.
1 participant per car
Yes! We encourage you to bring friends and family to watch; don't forget a camera!
This experience is weather dependent, however, classes may run on a rain delay. In the event or a cancellation due to inclement weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably, flat rubber-soled shoes and layers are recommended for this experience. You will be provided with all racing gear except shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling prior to 30 days before your scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling will be allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 16 years of age. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign a Liability Release Form.
Are there physical requirements?
Participants must be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall, weigh between 100 - 325 pounds and be capable of getting in and out of the dragster on their own.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 129 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"Very well organized, staff was excellent!"
"This river is slow nothing intense it seems more intense on the pictures with helmets there are no helmets on this trip bc its nothing serious"
"What a great experience! Next on the bucket list is to drive one!"