Pier 15 - New York City, NY
April - October:
Thursday through Sunday - 6:00 PM
Boarding begins 1 hour prior to departure
*Rates do not apply for specialty cruises and/or holidays
Unwind in style and join the most talked about post-work party in Manhattan with an NYC Happy Hour Cruise aboard a luxury yacht!
- Sip favorite drinks from the full bar, as you savor snacks and light appetizers on the Hybrid.
- Enjoy unrivaled views of famous landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Governor's Island, Statue of Liberty and much more on this 2-hour scenic cruise from New York.
- Dance your heart out to the tunes of live DJ entertainment, or kick back and relax on the observation decks.
- Providers have been entertaining guests and operating cruises for over 30 years.
Get in on one of the most incredible things to do in New York to celebrate happy hour! A 2-hour cruise aboard the Hybrid is the perfect way to end a Manhattan day.
Whether you're a hard-working resident of the Big Apply looking for a fun way to unwind, or a tourist wanting to squeeze in some unique New York sightseeing it's time to do just that on this exquisite NYC Happy Hour Cruise!
Dress comfortably (casual and snappy-casual attire is perfect!) and hop aboard this brilliant ship. With a capacity to carry between 350-600 guests, it's the perfect environment for relaxing, mingling, making new friends, catching up with old ones, and enjoying an evening of entertainment.
Munch on a variety of light appetizers, freshly prepared with seasonal ingredients. Satisfy a sweet tooth with an array of cookies. And wet your whistle with a refreshing beverage. Because when it comes to New York happy hours, this cruise is second to none! Take advantage of a premium open bar, full of all the fixings needed to make your favorite beer, wine, and specialty cocktail dreams come true.
Sip on a drink and unwind while admiring panoramic views of the dazzling city skyline, skyscrapers and Manhattan attractions from the supreme comfort of the boat's atrium decks and climate-controlled interior patios. Catch breathtaking moments on camera as you float along the harbor, past majestic waterfront sights like the Brooklyn Bridge, Governor's Island, Statue of Liberty, and more.
Your New York Happy Hour Cruise won't be complete without at least a little bit of dancing! Lose the tie, let your hair down, and rock your way back to the dock to the upbeat tunes of DJ entertainment.
Happy hour is always a good time of day. But with a cruise from New York like this, it's nothing short of undeniably great!
- Boarding time begins 1 hour prior to departure
- Light appetizers and access to the full bar are included in the price of this experience
- All ages are welcome, however guests 21 and older must have a valid form of ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and gratuities
Cruise time is 2 hours, boarding time begins 1 hour prior to departure.
Cruise ships carry between 350-600 guests.
This experience is for booked guests only.
This experience has indoor decks available and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Business casual attire is requested. It is recommended to bring a light jacket as the temperature may be cooler on the outer decks.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What sights will I see on this cruise?
This cruise will take you around the New York City Harbor where you'll get unparalleled views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn waterfront and Governor's Island.
Are there any age restrictions?
No, this cruise is open to all ages. Passengers 21 years and older must present a valid form of ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
What is included in the price of this experience?
Light appetizers, an open bar, taxes and gratuities are included in the price of the Happy Hour Cruise.
What is the ship like?
The Hybrid luxury yacht is a beautiful eco-friendly multi-level vessel with both outdoor and climate-controlled indoor deck space. The yacht is 168 feet in length and can hold up to 600 guests comfortably. Full bars are available on each of the decks.
What food and drinks will be available on board?
The menu aboard the Happy Hour Cruise will vary by season. Passengers can expect an assortment of light appetizers and access to a full bar that will include spirits, beer and wine.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences