Hell's Kitchen - New York, NY
Saturdays - 1:00 PM
Explore Hell's Kitchen and discover some of the best sweets in New York City's busiest neighborhood on this tasty dessert tour!
- Learn about Hell's Kitchen's past as well as the area's culinary history
- Enjoy tantalizing tastings from at least 6 stops along the way
- Featured in the New York Post, Metrosource magazine and Crain's New York Business Journal
- Perfect experience for visitors or local New Yorker's with an insatiable sweet tooth!
Prepare to indulge your sweet tooth as you set off on a deliciously fabulous dessert tour through Hell's Kitchen.
Your fun and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through Hell's Kitchen, offering insight to the history and local lore of this iconic neighborhood.
Along the way, you'll enjoy tastings from at least 6 stops where you'll sample sweets ranging from artisanal hand-crafted chocolates or traditional American pies to the best cookies in NYC.
There's no better way to "taste" your way through Hell's Kitchen!
- This tour includes approximately 2 miles of walking at a casual pace
- There will be opportunities to sit along the way and use the restroom
- Tour includes tastings from at least 6 stops and will happily fill most stomachs
- Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or restrictions at the time of booking
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Tour dates require a minimum of 3 participants to run
This tour will last approximately 2 hours.
You will be joined by other participants with a maximum of 16 participants per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions about weather conditions. In the event your experience is cancelled due to extreme weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much food will we be eating?
You'll enjoy tastings at a minimum of 6 stops which will fill most stomachs. You may want to eat a light lunch or snack before heading out on your tour.
How much walking will we be doing?
This tour includes approximately 2 miles of walking at a casual pace, with stops and ample opportunities to sit or use the restrooms.
Are tours family friendly and appropriate for children?
Yes, this tour is family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Children 0-3 years of age are free of charge unless you would like a separate tasting portion for them. Participants 4 years and older will need their own full price ticket.
Is the tour wheelchair and baby stroller accessible?
Yes, wheelchairs and small baby strollers can be accommodated on the tour.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 124 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"Our guide was very friendly and our group was great. We liked our tour because it was a different experience."
"Great experience and a lot of fun. Would be nice if more milk/beverages were available. We wrote our food allergies in advance, but I don't think they were acknowledged until we were asked/mentioned it at the beginning of the tour. Great tour overall and a lot of fun. Thanks."
"We had such a great time. Our guide was knowledgeable and made sure we were having a good time. We got to try a variety of desserts and now we know some places to check out the next time we are in New York!"