May - October:
Daily - Sunrise & Sunset
*Pending weather conditions
- FAA certified pilot with 20 years of experience
- Over 15,000 delighted passengers flown
- Stunning views of New Jersey countryside
- Complimentary champagne and hors d'oeuvres
- For a romantic ride just for the two of you, check out our Private Balloon Ride!
Picture yourself floating serenely over the magnificent New Jersey countryside with nothing but the occasional blast of the burners to disturb the peace.
Your FAA certified pilot started his business 20 years ago and is responsible for the delight of over 15,000 passengers since then.
Float majestically through the sky in a graceful hot air balloon enjoying the romance, the tranquility and breathtaking views. Evening flights include complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
Ballooning is a magical experience and an absolute must for anyone!
- There is no age limit, however it's not recommended for children under 4
- Maximum weight for individual participants is 200 lbs
- Maximum weight per couple is 375 lbs and per balloon is 750 lbs
- Pilots are certified by the FAA as commercial balloon pilots and are qualified to carry passengers for hire
- Complimentary champagne, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres are included for the evening flights
- Includes digital in-flight photos that will be emailed to you after your flight
Approximately 1 hour of flight time
Maximum of 4 participants per balloon, pending weight restrictions.
This experience is only for those in the balloon.
This experience is weather dependent. A balloon launch is not possible when the wind speed exceeds 10 mph. If weather conditions cause a postponement of the flight, participants will reschedule with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long sleeve shirt, long pants and sunglasses are recommended. Most of the flight will be below 1,000 ft., and the temperature is usually only 3 degrees cooler at that altitude. The propane burner system which creates the heat for the hot air balloon is located above your head, so a brimmed hat is suggested. No open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance for weekends and 7 days in advance for weekdays.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
If I am afraid of heights could I enjoy a balloon flight?
Most passengers have some fear of heights. Strangely enough there is no feeling like that of being on the edge of a tall building or the feeling you get on a Ferris wheel. Ballooning is calm, almost serene. If you can handle an airline flight, you will probably really enjoy ballooning.
Can I bring a camera?
Yes, feel free to bring a camera along, but do so at your own risk. Cameras must be stowed for landings.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 124 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(57)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(35)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"The experience was all that it was made out to be. We enjoyed every minute of the ride. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff made it all the more enjoyable. We will certainly recommend it to anyone and would probably do it again sometime. "
"Kevin and his crew at Alexandria Balloon Flights were very experienced and professional. We had a great flight!"
"Had a great time. Great staff. Would definitely recommend. "