Daily - 11:00 AM
- Award winning winemaker, Gilles Martin has over 20 years of experience making Methode Champenoise wines including 90 Point scores with Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast Magazines
- Get a behind-the-scenes, intimate tour of the beautiful winery, vineyard and wine cellar
- Tour finale includes The Grand Tasting Flight with NYS Farmstead cheese board at the gorgeous tasting house and scenic outdoor terrace with views of the vineyard
- Take home a bottle of Sparkling Pointe's Vintage Brut to remember your experience
Long Island's maritime climate, geography and soil characteristics provide ideal conditions for producing wines of exceptional quality. The Long Island wine region encompasses the East End's North and South Forks where age-old growing techniques are combined with state-of-the-art technology to produce a range of world-class wines from specific varietals and selected blends.
Come visit Sparkling Pointe inery, New York's exclusive sparkling wine vineyard, an architectural beauty in the style of an elegant French Country Manor located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
On this exclusive winery experience, you'll receive a behind-the-scenes, intimate tour of the stunning winery, vineyard and wine cellar. Your knowledgeable tour guide will teach you the art of Methode Champenoise, the traditional French method of making sparkling wines.
Your tour finale includes a tasting experience you will never forget! Enjoy the Grand Tasting Flight with NYS Farmstead cheese board. You'll taste 4 award-winning Sparkling Pointe wines, paired with a New York State farm fresh cheese at Sparkling Pointe's gorgeous Tasting House and scenic outdoor Terrace with views of the vineyard.
Take home a bottle of Sparkling Pointe's Vintage Brut, the flagship wine, and wine flutes to remember your special experience!
You will love this first-rate winery experience at Sparkling Pointe - after all, if it's not sparkling, what's the point?
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Sparkling Pointe
- Bottled water is provided
- Additional food and beverages are available to purchase
- Outside food and alcohol is not permitted
Tour lasts approximately 1 hour. Participants are welcome to stay until tasting room closes for the day.
Up to 6 participants including your group.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. The vineyard does require at least 7 days notice to book your date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"It was my boyfriend and my first experience doing a wine tour and tasting. He loved the whole experience. It was his birthday, and he said if he has to do another wine tour it had better be as great as this one."