South end of Battery Park - Lower Manhattan, NY
Late-May through early-October:
1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month - 6:30 PM or 7:00 PM
Click here for schedule
Experience the finest NYC sailing accompanied by dazzling sights, delicious seafood bites, and refreshing brews. The New York Lobster and Beer Lovers Sail is an evening not to be missed!
- Big Apple locals and visitors alike will marvel at the city's vibrant skyline and views of famed NYC attractions like Lady Liberty and the Empire State Building.
- Relax for 2 hours on the spacious decks of the Clipper City, a beautifully refurbished 158-foot schooner, as you float throughout the harbor.
- Enjoy Maine-style lobster rolls, pickles, coleslaw, potato salad, and unlimited beer.
- Trust your evening to a company who has been awarded TripAdvisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, as well as featured in Gourmet Magazine, Time Out New York, and more!
Nothing adds zest to a dinner in NYC quite like the Lobster and Beer Lovers Sail! Fill your evening with gourmet lobster, refreshing craft beer, and unparalleled views of the Big Apple from aboard the magnificent Clipper City tall ship.
With impressive masts and rigging that reach 120 feet above the schooner's spacious decks, the 158-foot long Clipper City is the perfect venue for relaxing on the harbor waters. Belly up to the boat's bar for unlimited craft beer provided by a local brewery, as you glide past renowned NYC attractions. Admire the likes of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, city bridges, and the beautiful skyline featuring the Empire State Building and its fellow skyscrapers.
As this exquisite NYC sailing excursion floats along, dine on two Maine-style chilled lobster rolls, served atop a toasted and buttered bun with lemon and gourmet spices. Add a few sides to your plate with accompanying menu items that may include (subject to change) chips, coleslaw, pickles and potato salad.
The Clipper City's attentive crew is at your service to ensure your evening aboard the Lobster and Beer Lovers Sail proves unforgettable! Experience for yourself why this sailing company has been awarded TripAdvisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, as well as featured in Gourmet Magazine, Time Out New York, and more.
So round up friends and family, and enjoy one of the most unique things to do in NYC. Or do dinner in New York with a special someone a bit differently. Because when it comes to dining, draft brews, and delightful Manhattan sightseeing the Lobster and Beer Lovers Sail is second to none and will be remembered by all!
- The sail is not narrated, however the crew is happy to answer any questions
- Seating is casual
- Each passenger will receive tickets for 2 lobster rolls
- Complimentary beer is available on board
- Wine and cocktails are available for purchase on board
- Passengers must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages
This sail will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is shared by a total of 127 passengers.
This experience is only for those on the ship.
Sailing is an all weather outdoor experience, and we do sail in light rain. In the event of dangerous sailing conditions, your sail will be rescheduled. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Passengers should wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. Heels and boots can scuff the deck.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience for a $20-30 per person fee payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of ship will we sail on for this cruise?
Passengers will be aboard the impressive Clipper City schooner. The tall ship is 158-foot long with masts reaching 120-feet above the deck.
What is included in the price of this experience?
Each passenger will receive 2 lobster rolls, accompanying menu selections and unlimited beer. Wine and cocktails are available for purchase on board the Clipper City.
How many passengers will be on board?
The Clipper City tall ship can carry up to 134 passengers.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 128 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"We couldn't have asked for a better NYC night. The boat was beautiful and clean and the staff was very knowledgeable. The lobster and beer provided on the boat were awesome --- definitely a night to remember and would do it again in a heart beat!"
"I had a truly AMAZING time on my beer and lobster sail. My boyfriend and I feel in love with the experience and can't wait to do it again! I've recommended everyone to your website for any gift ideas. Your site and prices are awesome! "