Makeup 101 with Raychel Wade
- Expert stylist seen in Cosmopolitan, InStyle, Allure, Real Simple and more
- Takes place in the relaxing environment of your own home
- Customized to your tastes and needs
- Session ends with a complete list of products for you to purchase
If you have always wanted to wear makeup but feel overwhelmed and intimidated by the vast number of choices, then Makeup 101 will give you the foundation to finally put yourself at ease.
Taking place in the comfort of your own home, there is no time limit. Beauty shall not be rushed.
You begin by discussing what you have always wanted to learn but were too afraid to ask: Do I really need a concealer? Do I have to buy the brush that goes with it or can I save that money for something else?
Raychel will tell you the truth; no question is too basic or too silly.
With a professional makeup kit stocked with products and brands sure to fit your needs, Raychel will give you the lesson you have always wanted, the one that is customized to your tastes and your needs.
Together you will find new colors and styles that complement your skin type. Raychel will create half of your face, then it is your turn to finish the job as you receive step-by-step instructions and technique suggestions.
The session ends with a complete list of products for you to purchase. Raychel has no commitment to any specific brand, so you will receive an unbiased and honest opinion about what is right for you.
In the end, you will have the confidence to walk into any store and buy only what you need to achieve that look you have always dreamed of.
Raychel's Magazine Listings:
This experience is for locations in Manhattan. Non-residents may use the artist's home. A complimentary face chart and written instructions will be your fool proof cheat sheet until it becomes second nature!
Purchases are not included in the price.
About an hour
One on one
This experience is for the participant only.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other New York Experiences:(View all 117 New York experiences)
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(35)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
- Gift Certificates