Manicure & Pedicure
Exhale Spa at 1 New York City location
Midtown (59th between 7th & 6th Ave)
Daily - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Choose from 2 prestigious and tranquil locations in New York's Midtown and the Upper East Side area
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing, custom spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- A great escape from the stresses of everyday life
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge and pamper yourself with this relaxing manicure and pedicure.
From the moment you arrive at the spa, you will feel an aura of total relaxation. Your therapist will lead you into your treatment area where your feet and hands will experience an unforgettable healing.
For your pedicure, you will choose your aromatherapy choice from energizing eucalyptus, meditative frankincense, warming ginger, and calming geranium. Your feet will be fully exfoliated with an organic lavender scrub and then slathered in a moisturizing organic ginger mask while wrapped in hot towels. Your heels will receive extra pampering with an all natural callus remover and organic heel balm. Finally, choose your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Calm and soothe dry skin, leaving your skin youthful and firm with this luxurious manicure. You'll begin with soaking your hands in a blend of Italian mandarin and ginger that will soften and soothe dry cuticles, followed by a gentle buffing with Micro Algae and ginger essence. Organic ginger infused lotion will be used to massage away stress, followed by a rejuvenating light ginger mist. Finally, choose your shade of polish to accentuate your radiant hands.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Approximately 60 minutes
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences
"I appreciated the accommodative front desk. They took me earlier than my appointment. But that was the absolute worst mani pedi of my life! They use great products but my tech was sloppy. I left the salon with polish all over my skin. I get a better salon service for $35 closer to home in NYC. Horrible. I would never recommend anyone visit that spa. I wouldn't pay $20 for that experience. "