Brooklyn - New York, NY
Saturdays - 12:00 PM
- Your certified, friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in the New York Times, USA Today online, WNBC and Time Out New York
- Savor 10 different beer tastings on this tour of fermented New York
- Learn about the beer making process, distinguishing between varieties of beer, and tasting like a pro
- This tasty tour is a pub crawl with a purpose!
Today, with over 1,500 breweries operating nationwide, choosing and appreciating beer has become a bit of an art form.
On this tour, you will stroll through Brooklyn, where you'll visit a variety of Craft Beer Bars and a Beer Store. You will hear the stories of these local businesses while sampling their wares. You will enjoy 10 different beer tastings throughout this culinary tour.
You will learn about how the beer is made, what goes into serving it, how to distinguish between different varieties of beer, and how to fully appreciate beer the way professional tasters do.
After the tour, you'll be able to dazzle your friends with your new Craft Beer expertise.
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification (driver's license or passport)
- Price includes ten beer tastings, a tour map of the neighborhood, and your knowledgeable tour guide
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price, but is appreciated if you enjoyed the tour
This 3 hour tour will cover approximately 1 mile of walking.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This is only for those booked on the beer tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling your experience is allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience for a $10 fee per ticket payable to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
This tours rain or shine, so please plan ahead and dress for the weather. In extreme cases, however, the experience provider does reserve the right to cancel tours if the weather conditions are dangerous. You would be contacted at least 2.5 hours before your tour if this were the case.
How far will we walk on the tour?
This tour involves approximately one to two miles of walking.
Will there be opportunities to use the restroom during the tour?
Yes, there will be opportunities to use the restroom at least once during the tour.
Will there be opportunities to sit down during the tour?
Yes! There will be at least one opportunity to sit down during the tour.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is always appreciated.
Will the tour finish at the meeting location?
The tour will end at a different location than the meeting point. Your guide will be able to provide you with directions back to the meeting location if needed.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"The experience was very different than we were expecting. We thought we were going to get to learn about local craft beers and try samples of them. The tour did not focus on beer brands or information about local breweries. We were taken to four different bars in which we were provided local and non-local beers with very little information provided regarding the breweries and beers themselves. The tour guide had not even tried some of the beers he ordered for us."
"It was fun and a great learning experience. Super-friendly guide and very helpful."
"Fantastic overall experience. I was very impressed with the level if customer service. My customer assistance rep was extremely helpful, friendly and responsive. Her name was Elyse Nussenfeld, and I would like to thank her again for all of her assistance in booking my experience and making it happen! The experience itself was fantastic, our guide made our day and was very knowledgeable."