East Village - New York, NY
Daily - 6:00 PM
Taste delicious craft cocktails while visiting some of the best cocktail bars on this New York Craft Cocktail Tour!
- Your certified, friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in the New York Times, USA Today online, WNBC and Time Out New York
- Learn how prohibition shaped NYC, discover new spirits from local micro-distilleries, and find the best tucked-away places to grab a drink
- This tour includes 3 cocktails and a light snack
- Great for visitors and locals alike!
This New York Craft Cocktail Tour will bring you to the center of New York's booming cocktail culture as you visit some of the best cocktail bars in the city!
Visit 3 cocktail bars, where you'll sample drinks, meet people behind the bars, and learn how their craft cocktails are made. You'll hear stories of how the modern cocktail came to be and how prohibition in America affected the bar scene.
Along the way you will sample delicious cocktails, swap tales of speakeasies and gangsters, learn how to make craft cocktails and discover some of the best places to grab a drink in New York City.
You'll visit sites of former speakeasies (hidden illegal bars that opened during the prohibition era) and New York's premier wine and spirits store Astor Wines. Here your expert guides can help you pick out the perfect souvenir to take home with you after the tour (not included in the price).
Enjoy an evening learning about the East Village and its' history, prohibition, and delicious craft cocktails on this guided walking tour in the Big Apple!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID (driver's license or passport)
- Includes local English-speaking guide, 3 cocktails and a light snack
- You can expect to walk approximately 1 mile throughout the tour
- This tour will finish 6 blocks from the starting location and your tour guide will gladly provide directions back to the meeting location
This tour will last approximately 2.5 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What to Wear:
Dress should be appropriate for a night out. Please avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts and flip-flops.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling your experience is allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience for a $10 fee per ticket payable to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
You can expect to walk approximately 1 mile in total.
Will there be opportunities to sit down during the tour?
Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to sit down. You will sit down at each tasting stop, 3 times in total for approximately 30 minutes each time.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but always appreciated if you enjoyed the tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Will the tour start and finish at the same location?
This tour will finish approximately 6 blocks from the starting location and your tour guide will gladly provide directions back to the meeting location.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences