NYC Culinary Sail
South end of Battery Park - Lower Manhattan, NY
July through Mid-September:
Select Mondays - 7:00 PM
Click here for schedule
- Experience provider is a recipient of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Hop aboard the beautifully-restored, historic Clipper City, a 158-foot tall ship with masts that reach an impressive height of 120-feet
- Take in the city's beautiful skyline from the waters of the Hudson River
- This sail features a customizedbuffet style one night only menu
- Great for visitors to New York or locals looking to experience the city from a whole new perspective
Climb aboard the Clipper City and be part of an unforgettable dining experience in New York unlike anything you've ever done before, on this NYC Culinary Sail!
This sail features a customizedbuffet style one night only menu, and a full bar to purchase drinks. Enjoy stunning views of the NYC skyline and catch the sunset behind the Statue of Liberty, providing a breathtaking background each night.
You'll sail aboard the historic Clipper City, a tall ship that is an exact reconstruction of the City Clipper ships that sailed the coastal lumber trade in the U.S. during the late 1800s. Nothing will prepare you for the amazing sensation of being on one of the largest sailing boats still in commercial operation today.
- Seating is casual; please arrive on time for the best seats
- Food is included in the price of this experience
- There is a full bar on board, drink prices vary between $8 - $12 (subject to change)
- There is no minimum age, however you must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages
This sail will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is shared by a total of 120 passengers.
This experience is only for those on the sail.
Sailing is an all weather outdoor experience and will run in light rain. In the event of dangerous sailing conditions, your sail will be rescheduled. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. Passengers should wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. Heels and boots can scuff the deck.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience to avoid a $30 per person rescheduling fee payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What kind of food is included?
This sail offers a buffet style one night only unique menu. The experience provider teams up with different favorite New York restaurants. The menu changes for each sail to keep it unique and the crew will serve at least 4-5 popular dishes.
Can I purchase drinks on board?
Yes, the Culinary Sail offers a full bar where you can purchase drinks. Prices vary between $8 - $12 per drink. Please note that these prices are subject to change.
Is gratuity included?
Price does not include gratuity. It is customary to tip the crew if you enjoyed your sail, and please remember to tip your server if you enjoyed your drink.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 125 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Tandem Hang GlidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $200
- All New York Experiences