Chelsea Piers - Manhattan, NY
Late-March through Early-December:
Select Fridays - 6:15 PM
Select Saturdays - 1:45 PM
Click here for schedule
- Featured in Wine Spectator, Time Out New York, The New York Post and Edible Manhattan
- Weekly cruises offer wine varietals from a specific region of the world and the best pairings of artisan cheeses
- Tasting techniques are provided by a professional sommelier to help you enjoy your wine even more than you already do!
- Enjoy an afternoon of memory making and wine tasting with the Manhattan skyline in the distance!
Climb aboard the Manhattan luxury yacht, where a professionally-trained sommelier will explain grape and wine styles, viticulture, and tasting techniques. Taste your way through 5-6 wines in a fun, engaging fashion.
Each week will feature wines from a specific region of the world. Only the finest of artisan cheeses, dried fruits, and nuts will be paired with the fine, regional wines that are featured. (Pleaseclick herefor the schedule and list of regions).
You'll embark on a scenic navigation of the island of Manhattan, complete with the best views of the New York City skyline and notable landmarks such as (subject to change): All 18 NYC bridges (including the Brooklyn and George Washington Bridges), the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Manhattan's famous skyscrapers like the Chrysler, Empire State and Woolworth Buildings.
- All food and wine is included in the price of the experience. Gratuity is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
- Passengers must arrive at the dock at least 30 minutes prior to departure time. Ship boards 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
*Please note that full circumnavigation of Manhattan may not occur. The Spuyten Duyvil train bridge can sometimes be inoperable. Under these rare instances, the tour will feature double-backing of the route and further detail of the waterfront sites.
This cruise will last approximately 2 hours on Fridays and 2.5 hours on Saturdays.
This cruise can accommodate up to 46 passengers.
This experience is to be enjoyed by the participants only.
The cruise runs rain or shine. This cruise will only be cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the cruise, by the captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a canceled cruise, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature might be cooler out on the water though, so dress accordingly. Please wear soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops, or sandals.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
All participants must be 21 years of age or older and provide a valid form of identification.
What is included in the price?
All food and wine are included in the cost of the experience. Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Will I get seasick?
The Manhattan yacht is a gentle, steady vessel. Most people do not experience seasickness.
Is the Manhattan yacht handicap accessible?
The yacht is handicap accessible to those with walkers and canes, however the enclosed observatory can not be accessed by wheelchair. In addition, the restrooms are located down several stairs. Please indicate during the booking process if you will need any assistance.
Is there a restroom on board?
Yes. The Manhattan yacht has two bathrooms.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 130 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailAvg Rating of: 4-half(58)From: $98
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $152
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Pittstown, NJAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $350
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - Westchester, NYAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $340
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(34)From: $139
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $549
- Chocolate, Dessert & Drink TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $59
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $125
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All New York Experiences
"We had a wonderful time. Everyone was very helpful, polite and extremely knowledgeable regarding every aspect of our cruise. We had a wonderful experience. I have already recommended this cruise to many of our friends. "
"Very enjoyable. Already have recommended experience to friends."
"I loved this experience!!! I took my boyfriend for his graduation and we had the best time. We met very nice people and had a great cruise around Manhattan with really good wine and delicious cheese. Not only would I recommend this to others, I would do it all over again. I only have good things to say! "