Original Song for Your Loved One
- Personalized & custom lyrics portraying your desired story and composition that supports your vocal range
- Your song is recorded in a professional studio
- His expertise ranges from: session musician with Dan The Automator (of The Gorillaz) to composing for feature-length films and national ad campaigns
- Production team has worked with Capital Records, Chuck Berry and the Albert Grossman organization
This is a unique opportunity to have established New York City songwriter Jordon Rothstein create an original song for you, or for someone you love, and be a part of that process! Your song will be professionally recorded in a downtown Manhattan music studio.
Members of Jordon's experienced production team have worked with diverse clients such as Capital Records, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Kodak, Chuck Berry and the Albert Grossman organization - managers of Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, The Band, Gordon Lightfoot and Todd Rundgren.
If you're a closet lyricist and know what you want to say, Jordon can help you marry words to music. If you would like to give the gift of song, but do not know where to start, Jordon's sensitivity and experience can help you realize and interpret what you want to say, and how you can say it through music.
You don't have to be a seasoned songwriter to know what you like. Participate in as much or as little of the creative process as you like. If you are too busy preparing for your special occasion, with just a few, short phone conversations, or by answering the questionnaire, your song will be created and mailed to you around 35 days.
However you would like to approach the creative process, Jordon has a range of styles and knowledge to draw on, as well as the patience and listening ability to make a song, your song.
What style of music?
A Pop Ballad
What mood would you like your song to convey?
Soothing and Sentimental
Upbeat and Fun
What instruments would you like to hear in the song?
Drums and Percussion
Approximately 35 days to produce the song.
That is up to you
Yes, those involved with the song
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. However, last minute requests will be taken based on availability.
Once the creative process has begun, all bookings are final.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 117 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(36)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(37)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences