- Personalized & custom lyrics portraying your desired story and composition that supports your vocal range
- Your song is recorded in a professional studio
- His expertise ranges from: session musician with Dan The Automator (of The Gorillaz) to composing for feature-length films and national ad campaigns
- Production team has worked with Capital Records, Chuck Berry and the Albert Grossman organization
This is a unique opportunity to have established New York City songwriter Jordon Rothstein create an original song for you, or for someone you love, and be a part of that process! Your song will be professionally recorded in a downtown Manhattan music studio.
Members of Jordon's experienced production team have worked with diverse clients such as Capital Records, Coca-Cola, Burger King, Kodak, Chuck Berry and the Albert Grossman organization - managers of Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, The Band, Gordon Lightfoot and Todd Rundgren.
If you're a closet lyricist and know what you want to say, Jordon can help you marry words to music. If you would like to give the gift of song, but do not know where to start, Jordon's sensitivity and experience can help you realize and interpret what you want to say, and how you can say it through music.
You don't have to be a seasoned songwriter to know what you like. Participate in as much or as little of the creative process as you like. If you are too busy preparing for your special occasion, with just a few, short phone conversations, or by answering the questionnaire, your song will be created and mailed to you around 35 days.
However you would like to approach the creative process, Jordon has a range of styles and knowledge to draw on, as well as the patience and listening ability to make a song, your song.
What style of music?
A Pop Ballad
What mood would you like your song to convey?
Soothing and Sentimental
Upbeat and Fun
What instruments would you like to hear in the song?
Drums and Percussion
Approximately 35 days to produce the song.
That is up to you
Yes, those involved with the song
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. However, last minute requests will be taken based on availability.
Once the creative process has begun, all bookings are final.
Other New York Gift Ideas:(View all 116 New York experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 4-half(42)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 4-half(24)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(30)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $549Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $152Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $350Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All New York Experiences